Achievement Trading Thread

litepink

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

EDIT: Got it - thanks TackAngel. Willing to help others if needed.

Arcade: Lunar Lander, Asteroids Deluxe, Battlezone, Missile Command, Tempest, Black Widow

VCS: Pitfall, HERO, Yar's Revenge

Please mention Game Room in the friend request.

Edited by BurningStickMan

I already have the challenge achievements, but am always willing to help.

I've added a few games since my last post in this topic.

I have:

Black Widow

Crystal Castles

Mr. Goemon (#9 Ranking)

Night Stalker

Pitfall

Rack 'Em Up

Tempest

Thin Ice (#1 Ranking)

Yar's Revenge

Add me if you need help, even if you just want to be friends temporarily to get the achievements.

I will add more games once I figure out which ones I'd get an easy 3 Golds each, and that I'd have fun with. I'm eying Buzz Bombers.

Edited by tackangel

• 3 weeks later...

looking to boost the 20 challenges, the only game i own right now is Jail Break. Contact me via PM or XBL if youre interested.

EDIT: Now i also own 5 others games, they are: asteroids 2006, maze craze, mega zone, road fighter and super basketball, so i now own a total of 6 games.

Edited by frenzy2585
Updating

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got 1000g on this game.. if i wasn't a completionist i wouldn't of bothered and thats the truth.. curse that 5g you get right at the start of game >.<

I'm skint now spent like around 6500 microsoft points maybe more.

If your reading this before downloading the game - DO NOT DOWNLOAD..unless ofcourse you have money to waste.

Although 1000g on this game is pretty nice to have, i wish i could rewind time just this once.

I'm tired stayed up 2 nights, i can't see straight, i'm grumpy, and i'm going to bed to have a victory sleep. UGH!

Just got 1000g on this game.. if i wasn't a completionist i wouldn't of bothered and thats the truth.. curse that 5g you get right at the start of game >.<

I'm skint now spent like around 6500 microsoft points maybe more.

If your reading this before downloading the game - DO NOT DOWNLOAD..unless ofcourse you have money to waste.

Although 1000g on this game is pretty nice to have, i wish i could rewind time just this once.

I'm tired stayed up 2 nights, i can't see straight, i'm grumpy, and i'm going to bed to have a victory sleep. UGH!

You make it sound like the biggest regret of your life!

money to waste.. meh.. Unlike this guy, you dont have to fill your arcade as soon as you start it. I mean 6500 points is really not alot of money is it? The games only cost about £2-3 each, and £10 a month for a few months is hardly gonna bankrupt you..

I love game room. I think its a great addition to xbox live. Its a welcome change when im bored of my current crop of games for the night..

Edited by Eggbert Chunk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the way that works is if you visit a friends arcade room and play their arcade games they recieve tokens, and if they visit you arcade room and play games then you recieve tokens. Oh and also if anyone wants to boost achievements just send me friend request on XBL. baneful Kain.

Edited by BANEFUL KAIN