Death Farming?

Kamen Rider

Which boss fight are you guys using for death farming?

I'm trying to decide whether to use Sentinal or Bastion.

My plan is to set the game to max difficulty and just let it keep reloading itself and killing me while I go do other stuff.

When I went through the game on X-Treme (before I knew of the glitch), I died probably thirty or so times, so this shouldn't take too long.

I have the game installed, too, so maybe it'll load faster. I'm thinking it should give me at least 75 deaths in an hour.

That is a good place. Wish I thought of it. Just stay where you start and his big beam will hit you if you are still alive at that point. It will take a bit to get to him, though. If you don't care about time, reload chapter 7 and just stay on the first rooftop. On xtreme, you will get mutants, goons, and stalker. dead in no time. Farmed my deaths in 20 - 30 minutes. It may have been sooner, though. Wasn't paying attention.

So, what I did was I worked my way to Sentinal, and changed the difficulty when I got there, then I went and watched some Netflix on my PC and it popped within an hour. I'd say Sentinal is good for this. Installing the game does cut a LOT of load time out, like half of it, at least.

I was dying and reloading at least once a minute, maybe faster.

Just the 1st rooftop of the last level, thats what I used. Game installed,I just watched TV while it did its thing. About an hour or so and the achievement had popped when I checked back.

I walked off the balcony just before Sentinel 110 times in a row. It didn't pop. Apparently that doesn't count as death. :confused:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I used the beginning of mission 8 on hard difficulty. I had about 10-15 deaths from playing story mode/getting killed doing the last mission and boss fights on hard. It took about 1hr and 30mins, maybe less but definitely over an hour.

Just left my Xbox on and every 10mins or so, tapped the analog sticks so the controller wouldn't disconnect and pause the death farming.

Quite enjoyed completing this game but the death achievement was a pain, hate achievements like that.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...