Special Ops - Video Guides - Star 69 Achievement

Here is a full list of video guides for the veteran special ops runs. I know there are already vids out there but I tried to come up with my own strategies.

This is my first set of video guides so I would appreciate some constructive criticism.

Thanks!

PS...Delta & Echo videos will be posted tomorrow!

Edited by llll epic llll

well if you really want some criticism i am going to be brutally honest with you. your videos where okay and all but i have seen better, not necessarily the quality aspect but walk troughs itself. i mean i seen many videos on the net. in my opinion having commentary [talking] in videos helps a lot more. i mean then the creator actually guides his audience in the right direction. seems that you want your audience to simply mimic your videos. but i mean all in all i guess they can, but does that really help them? well just my insight. you said you wanted criticism. ;)

Here is a full list of video guides for the veteran special ops runs. I know there are already vids out there but I tried to come up with my own strategies.

This is my first set of video guides so I would appreciate some constructive criticism.

Thanks!

PS...Delta & Echo videos will be posted tomorrow!

I don't have any criticism to do,the videos are very well done,Nice job.

Keep up the good work.

:)

• 2 weeks later...