How many Prestige Tokens will YOU get? What will you spend them on?

How many tokens will you get via past prestiges?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. How many tokens will you get via past prestiges?

I'm gonna get all four (awww yeah :D) and I'll probably use one or two for custom classes, one for a weapon early on and maybe save the last one (or two, if I only get one extra custom class).

I love this idea that they're implementing! What about you guys? How many are you gonna get, and what're you gonna spend them on?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on using mine intelligently and conservatively.

I will probably save mine until I have done one prestige, so that for the next one, I will know what my favorite weapon is, use one for that, so I'm back at four.

I don't plan on using them for double XP, that's a waste of a token IMO.

I will most likely use them for playercard stuff (titles + emblems) and custom classes. I will only need like 5 classes probably.

The rest, it's hard to say right now. We'll see once I get prestigin'.

Oh yea, I'm getting all four bonus tokens, since I am at least 1st on all CoDs.

I was planning on using as many tokens as possible for custom classes. I found out that those are capped at 10 again, so I'll use the 4 from previous games, and the one from the first prestige, all on custom classes.

Alternatively, if things I use in my main class are unlocked late in the prestige, I'll use a couple on unlock gear.

Why do people waste them on custom classes? I have never needed more than the 5 they give us. Usually I only need 1 custom class and keep changing it to what gun I want. And with the dew xp, most people playing will have 24 hours of double xp, so the 2 that a token gives seems like a waste as well. I will use my 3 for the packages. They unlock challenges and emblems. but im looking forward to the challenges, that will give me more xp bonuses later on anyway.

but bowling said if you unlock gear, it will stay unlocked through all prestiges level 1. so if one were to have 4 tokens, they could start of mw3 on day 1 with say any gun they want, and any perk they want. and then never have to unlock it. thats a nice advantage, but a little much for day 1.

so... i think the wisest move is for players to unlock gear and stay up on the competition from day 1.

Why do people waste them on custom classes? I have never needed more than the 5 they give us. Usually I only need 1 custom class and keep changing it to what gun I want. And with the dew xp, most people playing will have 24 hours of double xp, so the 2 that a token gives seems like a waste as well. I will use my 3 for the packages. They unlock challenges and emblems. but im looking forward to the challenges, that will give me more xp bonuses later on anyway.

but bowling said if you unlock gear, it will stay unlocked through all prestiges level 1. so if one were to have 4 tokens, they could start of mw3 on day 1 with say any gun they want, and any perk they want. and then never have to unlock it. thats a nice advantage, but a little much for day 1.

so... i think the wisest move is for players to unlock gear and stay up on the competition from day 1.

sounds good and all but you wont really know what gear you'll like best :p i'd wait play through once and then decide for 2

So are we only getting a token for every game we have prestiged in, or a token per prestige?

We get a token for every game we've prestiged in since CoD4, but only one per game. You also get a token for every prestige you get in MW3. So, in total, there's a max of 14 tokens you can get. 1 from CoD4, 1 from WaW, 1 from MW2, 1 from BO and up to ten from MW3, if you decide to prestige that many times.

I get all 4.

Going to use the 4 from previous games to get 4 extra custom slots right away and use the last one to activate double XP when I hit rank 10 or so.

According to Robert Bowling I can use my 4 hour double xp code I get from pre-ordering as well to get 4x xp, should shoot me up to near 50 by the time it's over. should hit 2nd prestige by saturday if I play long enough.

I will get all 4 but I probably won't use any before I Prestige for the first time. As far as I know you can unlock some new challenges which I will certainly do because I'm pretty sure that those will unlock new callsigns or other cool stuff.

I don't think that I will need more custom classes than the ones they give you anyway.

After Prestige 3 or 4 I will probably choose my 3-4 favorite weapons and unlock them permanently.