Whats your favorite character and why ?

xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx

Asuka. Excellent juggle combos. Some of which start with low sweeps which can catch out blocking apponents. She also has counter throws, which are always cool to do. And it wouldnt be a proper fighting game if there wasn't a bit of Japanese schoolgirl action!! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lars kicks serious ass if you know how to use him, which, unfortunately, I don't. I've always been a Kazuya person, since I've mastered his character since the first game. I kicked so much butt with Jin in Tekken 3, its not even funny. He's a bit different in this game though, so I stuck with Devil Jin. His combos blow my mind.

Most of the characters from the early games, really. The new ones are just stupid to me. Bob is so damn cheap it's not even funny.

(Survival Mode - 10 rounds - Bob (Took forever to get that achievement.))

I have to go with eddie/ christie. For many years I have been confusing the hell out of people with them. Sure their moves are risky but their juggles are flashy and do high damage. Plus they have some of the best punishers in the game too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm quite fond of Lili, because she's elegant and violent at the same time. Definitely the kind of character you wouldn't expect to beat you down in a match. Plus, I've never played Dark Resurrection, so she still has that new character feel to me.

Ganryu gets runner-up since any hits from this sumo wrestler feel really substantial and meaty. Also, you can shout random nonsensical cries while playing as him without feeling out of place. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Law - used him as of Tekken 3, he has quick deadly moves and you can string some pretty cool looking combos from him (juggle + ground bounce). Fighting style in general looks awesome.

I personally feel he isnt overall as effective as other characters however.

Yoshi used to be a major fav until they changed alot of his key moves..

King is also very awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

My all-time favourite must be Jin Kazama but after he switched fight style in Tekken 4 (was it 4? dont remember right now) i did not like him so much anymore, started to learn Bryan, simply because i like the concept of that char, and he got alot of powerful moves, but in tekken 6 i found my way back to Jin...

Of the new chars in this game i like BOB the most, yes he is totaly a rip-off of street fighters Rufus, but its funny to see that big dude jump around :D

• 2 months later...