Achievement Trading Thread

The Pants Party

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a group to work on 'Now They Begin To Understand' and Beast Ribbons (I need 'Meatshop' and 'Team Savior')... I'm willing to help out with other achievements and ribbons as well.

I need Indegestion, last ribbon I need, will help with others.

Don't think I'll be online much longer but will be on a lot tommorrow so msg me if you still need some1.

Hello guys, i'm setting up a party for the fenix rising DLC achievements. We will start with beast, playing 12 waves on every map, and then horde (waves 1-50)

Please message me on xbox live GT: Snake Eater MTL

Team members:

1) Snake Eater MTL

2) X

3) X

4) X

5) X

thanks

p.s. I think this is going to take about 2 hrs, probably more, so please check how much time you have before messaging me

Achievements I need:

Locust, Forever.

Come to Poppa!

Defending the Past.

Now They Begin to Understand.

Zeta Team, Go!

Really want to get this done quite quickly really.

I also need I'm Rubber, You're Glue too if anyone wants to trade that but I'm more bothered about getting the other 5 done.

GT: Van Hooligan X

Achievements I need:

Locust, Forever.

Come to Poppa!

Defending the Past.

Now They Begin to Understand.

Zeta Team, Go!

Really want to get this done quite quickly really.

I also need I'm Rubber, You're Glue too if anyone wants to trade that but I'm more bothered about getting the other 5 done.

GT: Van Hooligan X

you wanna join my group?

***** updated***** PARTY FULL

Hello guys, i'm setting up a party for the fenix rising DLC achievements. We will start with beast, playing 12 waves on every map, and then horde (waves 1-50)

Please message me on xbox live GT: Snake Eater MTL

Team members:

1) Snake Eater MTL

2) TheSaferHouse

3) ppPOrk CHoPzzz

4) Razer za Lazer

thanks

p.s. I think this is going to take about 2 hrs, probably more, so please check how much time you have before messaging me

Edited by Snake Eater MTL

I just need the indegestion ribbon on Beast.

Will help with anything else in return.

Will be on in about 5 or 6 hours from now and will be online most of the evening.

It is possible with one person. Get a second controller, and play with that one until you unlock the Kantus. Plant an Ink Grenade with the Kantus, grab your first controller (which should be a Ticker) and eat the grenade. Now just run up to a Stranded and let him kill you.

It is possible with one person. Get a second controller, and play with that one until you unlock the Kantus. Plant an Ink Grenade with the Kantus, grab your first controller (which should be a Ticker) and eat the grenade. Now just run up to a Stranded and let him kill you.

Cheers for the advice Delta, I had been trying it solo before as I managed the vast majority of them solo.

Managed to get someone help me and got it in no time, then I got a bit carried away and helped him to get about 12 he needed lol.

On a different note, anyone who wants Horde players then shoot me a message on Live, I'm allways up for a decent game of Horde.

Edited by LDHughes