Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

Just got this from Gamefly, too. If anyone will be online tomorrow from 12 PM Pacific until about 4 PM Pacific, I'm up for getting achievements (Bug's bug, atomic combo, beat an act). Message me - Gamertag: Taco Face.

the atomic combo achievements are a pain and i been trying to get the bugs one for over 3 months now with no luck of finding anyone to help out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope someone still plays this, because I need someone to help me get the online achievements (and the "Bug's bug" one).

I finally have all but one of the online achievements (the combo one), thanks to Rottingflesh13, who also had the Bugs' bug achievement. So if anyone still needs it (it's the US version, by the way), I'll be having the game for awhile.

Looking to get all the online achievements. Nobody plays this online at all. Just send me a message and a FR and we can make it happen.

GT: ooTHRILLHOUSE

I am down Thrilhouse. I'll be on around 730ish EST. Send an FR, and we'll try to knock them out. I don't have Bugs' Bug.

<< GT

• 2 weeks later...

I still need the online combo achievement.. I also have the bug one so if anyone needs it add me and send a message and hopefully we can help each other out... I am in Japan so the times I play might be a little wierd, but leave me a message and we can work something out..

Got it thanks Wario... Fastest time ever for this achievement...

Edited by dda24

Me and DDA just got the achievements. I can help you out too, I will send a friend request. This is a rental for me, but I can hold onto it for a few days more if some needs help. I will post again when I send it back.

Sent the game back, but helped out 6 people.

Edited by ItsMeWario