How many Gunship kills do you have?

Barad

i have over 8000 at the moment

http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/XwU0SW1J/Shotquns.png

:woop::woop:

just kidding

16 kills with the Gunship and that is probably the extent of my time in it. I would rather be taking that thing down or capping objectives.

:whs

i have 15 kills, thats all i need. now to get the last AK assignment done

Edited by JORDAN K 95

About 2 right now. Fucking thing is vulnerable as fuck to jets. You'll be lucky to even last a few minutes inside it let alone get in the thing in the first place due to the whoring of some players. Rather spend time knocking the thing out of the sky now to be honest.

Also, from what I've seen suicide bombing with a jet = instant suicide for the poor saps inside the thing. I've done it once after I saw someone else do it. It feels so wrong but I can't help but giggle. Like Bad Company 2 when people used to fly the UAV on top their team's and enemy's helicopter rotors for an instant kill. :D

It can be tough to get kills in Conquest. Everyone is spread out. When I played Rush with it, my god it was unstoppable. I wound up getting 20 or so in one match. I do love Rush, but the AC 130 is just unfair in AK maps.

Agreed, I was in Rush when I did that and if your team is decent and assaults the bases and your jet pilot is good enough to keep their jet busy or out of the sky then you can dominate in that thing.