Favorite School

NJAM14Titleist

I went to UGA so I am a big bulldog fan and always have been and I think most of the state of Georgia is of the same mindset. I took a job a couple of years ago that now requires me to travel alot to Alabama. Let me just say, I have been alot of places and no state has more college football acumen than Alabama. Those people live, breathe, and eat college football. Hell, they will even poison trees over it. I was riding by a very small house in northern Alabama last fall and you could see thes huge lights from like a mile away. Turns out it was this huge crimson "A" out in the front yard that literally dwarfed the house. Regardless of whether you pull for Auburn or Alabama, this group of fans in Alabama is truly serious about college foortball.

Edited by scttsmall

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nebraska, I always play with them in the game, too, GO B1G RED!

I already miss Nebraska from the Big 12. Good school, cool fans. Glad CU left though.

Anyway my favorite team is the OU Sooners, been going to their games since I was 5 yrs old. While I love OU I will be shocked if they win it all this year. I just don't think L.Jones is a National Championship QB. I think he will cost OU a game or 2 this year. Hope I am wrong.

I already miss Nebraska from the Big 12. Good school, cool fans. Glad CU left though.

Anyway my favorite team is the OU Sooners, been going to their games since I was 5 yrs old. While I love OU I will be shocked if they win it all this year. I just don't think L.Jones is a National Championship QB. I think he will cost OU a game or 2 this year. Hope I am wrong.

Do you remember when Craig Krenzel led Ohio State to the National Championship?

I've been and Ohio State fan all my life. I go to Bowling Green so I cheer for both of them. Usually I play as BG on Heisman mode for the challenge.

San Diego State. I want to go there plus Ronnie Hillman is a Heisman sleeper but of course he wont win it because of the eastern conference bias.

Good move by TCU to move to the Big East.

Although they lost their 2 best recievers in the draft to San Diego and Arizona which suits me fine. They're my NFL teams lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...