Marathon Man glitched? 100% question

Ratsibaba

Running 100km is necessary, if you get the achievement you'll know you've run the distance, if you have got a glitch stopping your game from registering then logically you won't get 100%, you should reload a previous save if you have one.

So to answer your question; it's probable that the pants themselves aren't what give you the extra percentage.

... So basicly I just spent around 20-30 hours for nothing then. Have to redo the Whole F-ING GAME? UP YOURS ROCKSTAR THANKS ALOT

wow, its just a game. Take a deep breath and step back. I know how you feel. I spend 3 days trying to get 100%. You can still do errands. Thats what I did.

You also need 330 articles of clothing. It doesnt specify which ones you need. If you dont have the gold suit (elvis suit) make sure you go to each shop. Also there are 4 (I think) errands that give you an article of clothing. Try to get the ninja costumes as well.

P.S. What helped me keep from a) breaking this game b) throwing the controller or c) yelling at the wife when she gets on my nerves was I stepped away from the 360 for a few hours and smoked a few cigs and watched something that made me laugh. After a few hours I started the game back up and I didnt feel as fustrated as I did before. Hope that helps. Good luck!

Edited by FragMaster

My Marathon Man achievement never activated and I am at 250 km run on foot but I was able to get the perfectionist achievement, and I am baffled as to why it wont register. Any ideas?

If you still need the marathon man achievement start a new game. You'll have to go to the office. But there is no clock in the corner yet. Get a nickle and a piece of scotch tape and tape the A button down. Next, grab a rubber band and put it on the left stick so jimmy runs in circles. This will be easier if you had a wired controller or a charge and play kit. Go watch some tv and you'll have the achievement really quick. hope that helps

I got the 100% achievement WITHOUT the Marathon Man achievement. I also had the 1.#R glitch, so after I had the 100% achievement, I done as suggested and set up a contraption on a new save file and got the achievement.

Keep making sure you have followed the list to the letter, keep saving and restarting your Xbox for the Errands to appear, and you will soon have 100%, good luck!

Thanks guys.

Have yet to try these but I know I have over 330 pieces of clothing but some that I should have been awarded (geography lessons) are not showing up in my closet (they won't come out of the closet :p)

Also some of the clothing items in the checklist are not available as separate parts. Should they be?

As for the errands I guess I will just have to continue restarting over and over.

Edited by Ratsibaba

• 2 years later...
I got the 100% achievement WITHOUT the Marathon Man achievement. I also had the 1.#R glitch, so after I had the 100% achievement, I done as suggested and set up a contraption on a new save file and got the achievement.

Keep making sure you have followed the list to the letter, keep saving and restarting your Xbox for the Errands to appear, and you will soon have 100%, good luck!

Same situation for me. My running and swimming distances glitched to 1.#R so never got the running shorts. Fortunately there's enough errands to make up for it, I got 100% after 43 or 44 errands (I think there's 50 in total).