Achievement Trading/Online Matches Thread

Minty

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has a boosting crew and need one more, just send me a message or invite. If you send a game invite just say "Boosting CoD3" or something like that and I'll drop in if I'm online.

Thanks guys! (:

im creating a list of players for boosting.

kami WAM

AYX

Seven 343

TornadoOf Soulz

NICK 420 707

if anyone wants to play please reply. i want to boost with that nice flag dropping :)

Im down if it'll be on a monday or friday, im on only twice a week so those days will be good

ok, here how it looks:

1. kami WAM

2. xEndOfSilencex

3. TornadoOfSoulz

4. thunderforce3

5. Crux18

6. SKD0N

7. CS mester

8. Warlord K1ng

dont know about AYX and Seven 343 (they are not replying)

I want to boost everyday. Reply me please what time do you preffer to play. We won't start till each one of you will reply me. We are going to do Capture The Flag with taking and dropping the flag. If someone doesn't know:

2 flags, 8 players.

Lets do 2 teams: 2 germans and 2 americans.

Each team goes to one flag. For example:

FIRST TEAM: 2 germans need to go to AMERICAN flag and work with 2 amerians. First German takes flag and dropps it 2-3 meters next to it. First american touches that flag so flag can return to its place. Both: First German and First American get 1 point for that. Then Second German and second american are doing the same. And then again and again and again...

SECOND TEAM: 2 americans and 2 germans go to GERMAN flag and they are doing the same thing

The match time is set to 20 minutes. During that period of time if we won't kill each other and we'll be cooperating we can earn even 300 points per player !!!

TRUST ME, IT WORKS !!! :D

REPLY ME WHO'S IN !!!