which is better

I have both but I've only played AA. And if AC is anything like the first one, it'll be awesome. I know the detail in the first one, was way above any game I've seen in decades. So like Pete said, "Both".

You can't comment on anything if you have not personally played the game.

That's like me not listening to Justin Beiber and going "Oh, he's amazing/terrible"

It's just bias.

Both games were great. I had fun in both, and I couldn't chose which one I'd play again if I was allowed to pick one. The first one is definitely easier. Arkham City took my life many times.

You can't comment on anything if you have not personally played the game.

That's like me not listening to Justin Beiber and going "Oh, he's amazing/terrible"

It's just bias.

Both games were great. I had fun in both, and I couldn't chose which one I'd play again if I was allowed to pick one. The first one is definitely easier. Arkham City took my life many times.

We all grow weary of your unrelenting Beiber worship

• 3 weeks later...

They are both great games. I liked the story in AA. The story in AC was okay, but was all over the place. AC didn't flesh out enough of the side stories and some of the main characters only made cameo appearances. One of my favorite things about this franchise is the free-flowing combat. AC kept the basics and fine tuned them even more, while adding some new moves.

Overall, I like AC better. I hope they make a third one with a more concise story.

• 1 month later...

ive had them both for ages now, i had number 1 on ps3 when it was first released, didnt buy it on xbox at the time for some reason, batman AA is 100% the best game ive played in a long long time, i did start AC but only like, 10 mins into it, i thought i need to re do AA, im glad i did, can't wait to start AC now, just gonna get 1000G on asylum first, i never really go for 1000G on games, but i want to do it on this one lol

does anyone if there working on another 1? i heard that there thinking about making one from the 70s? lol

• 3 weeks later...

comparisons are pointless, these games were made together from the ground up... the story is basically like each game is half (or maybe even 1/3) of a whole. they coincide and play off each other in ways that makes them way better then if they exhisted without each other. obviously the sequal is a tighter game with a bigger character list more mission types and combat moves, that doesnt mean the first one is bad. some people say the sequal is over rated, i dont agree but i can see that the sequal is not a huge change of the formula, but why should it be? Dont we hate when a great series changes the formula? I can only hope they can pull of this gem 1 more time for a great trilogy, but im not liking the rumos of a prequal...

I hope this is true. I completed Arkham City 1500/1500 and was sad when it was all done. Just started AA yesterday and so far it is awesome. The combat doesn't feel as smooth to me, but I guess I will get used to it.

• 5 months later...