How To Get "Alien Maggots Are Going to Pay"

Amazon XD

I do understand that the achievement guide man posted a video of a DN3D speedrun, but I'm going to explain how to do it in the xbox live arcade version, since the person doing the speedrun was doing the PC version, and did jumps that I'm sure they've fixed.

Anywhoot, here's what you do.

Start Level.

"Those Alien Bastards Are Going To Pay, For Shooting Up My Ride."

Duke says his saying, and you're ontop of the roof.

1.) Run forward towards the vent cover next to the tanks of gas.

Shoot the vent, and walk through. You will fall down onto the street.

2.) Turn right, shoot the alien ontop of the crate. Jump up onto the crate. Face the building, and jump onto the slanted ledge underneath the windows. Turn around and jump up to the ledge under the billboard.

You will get a Secret Area.

3.) Pick up the RPG that rises up from the hole. Turn and face the cinema entrance. Run towards the cinema entrance, and you should be able to see the ticket booth, with a window in it. Look through the window, aim your RPG at the cracked wall, and shoot your RPG to blow a hole in the wall.

4.) These next things are going to happen very fast.

Shoot the alien in the ticket booth.

Turn and walk into the pre-lobby area.

Shoot the alien here.

Open the double doors, and run straight through the lobby section, towards the doorway in front of you.

5.) Enter the bathroom, shoot the two aliens here.

Jump up towards the vent cover, shoot it, and enter.

You'll get a Secret Area.

6. Shoot the two aliens here.

You'll see that one of the sections of wall (opposite the shotgun ammo) is different looking. Click the open button on that wall, and you will be in the Projector Room.

7. Quickly jump up onto the projector, and get the atomic health. Turn right and jump onto cupboards and pick up the RED KEY.

8. Turn back to the projector, and run towards the glass that the projector is aiming out. Before you jump out, press the use button on the switch to the right of the glass pane, it will open the curtain to reveal a movie playing. Shoot out the glass and jump down into the cinema seats.

9. You will be getting shot at alot here. Take out your RPG and aim for the crack in the screen. Shoot the crack to make a hole in the screen.

10. Run up and jump through the hole. Turn right and shoot and kill the pig cop, then turn around and kill the other alien. Run towards where the alien was, and pick up the jetpack.

11. Turn around and run towards where the pig cop was. Shoot the pane of glass and jump out. Use your jetpack, and float up onto the catwalk. Run towards the Duke Mark, and end the level.

There you go.

When I posted the video, I was meaning for it to be sort of a guideline for what the video guy is doing. I'm sure we won't be able to go that fast and stuff so this should help guide people even more than the video directions. Should I add this to the guide or just provide a link to this thread? And yes of course I will credit you. ;)

When I posted the video, I was meaning for it to be sort of a guideline for what the video guy is doing. I'm sure we won't be able to go that fast and stuff so this should help guide people even more than the video directions. Should I add this to the guide or just provide a link to this thread? And yes of course I will credit you. ;)

I think I'm going to make a guide of my own, but you can link it if you want, just don't copy/paste because if I make a guide of my own, I want my work to be in my guide.