Achievement Guide

No you cant use two controllers you have to do ranked matches and yes there is free roam

Thanks for the free roam answer.

Are you sure you can't get the achievements with 2 controllers in Player matches. The achievement descriptions says RANKED/PLAYER.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The matches DO NOT have to be Ranked, i repeat they can be done in player matches, hence the Ranked/Player. Most of them can all be done by yourself without anyone else even there. I have made notes for those achievements where you will need a second person. I am not sure about the second controller, honestly I am not sure this game even supports that, but can double check in a bit. If someone can get confirmation i will update the guide.

There is free roam, but it is literally free roam around the mission areas, with nothing to do. You can admire the art I guess. Otherwise you go back to the War Room after each mission. So mission structure is not free roam.

I have been updating it with notes from everyone and will continue to do that for a little bit before submitting it. Thanks for all the comments guys.

The matches DO NOT have to be Ranked, i repeat they can be done in player matches, hence the Ranked/Player. Most of them can all be done by yourself without anyone else even there. I have made notes for those achievements where you will need a second person. I am not sure about the second controller, honestly I am not sure this game even supports that, but can double check in a bit. If someone can get confirmation i will update the guide.

There is free roam, but it is literally free roam around the mission areas, with nothing to do. You can admire the art I guess. Otherwise you go back to the War Room after each mission. So mission structure is not free roam.

I have been updating it with notes from everyone and will continue to do that for a little bit before submitting it. Thanks for all the comments guys.

There is no second player support :( I tried earlier and it wouldn't recognize a second controller at all in Multiplayer.

Jimmy C,

I see your guide is up and no one is trying to trump yours. Hopefully, the site administrators will put a sticky to it and make it official. Shoot an email to one of them. I emailed Dan Webb and he stickied my Tomb Raider Underworld guide within minutes.

I haven't rented in a while because I'm buying older games instead of burning cash on temporary rentals, but I'll get to this game when I can.

Again Congrats and good luck fine tuning the guide, if needed.

E vee dub

I don't think that's the case. I'm apparently ranked 414 and I have only got 1 Platinum medal and I haven't even completed all the missions yet and this is only for the Autobots.

Yeah there may be some exploiting, but it ranks by total energon and total time and for each mission. So that is 23 missions per side and one each overall per side, so 48 leaderboards for time and 48 leaderboards for energon. I won't say someone next year will have an easy time getting those but anyone playing in the next month or two should not have too much of a problem.

Thanks! I'm gonna try to see if I can find the game tonight.

Any chance of a road map bro? :)

The guide is great, just road maps just make things a whole lot easyier :D

I will work on it today and post tonight or tomorrow. Probably post a work in progress as i go and update it for you guys.

@C Fresh

just so you know the cheat codes do disable achievements. I got some of the cheats out of the strategy guide and when you input them it gives a warning stating that it disables saves, online, and achievements. I put in a majority of them and they all have stated that. This includes the codes for G1 Starscream and G1 Ironhide.

@C Fresh

just so you know the cheat codes do disable achievements. I got some of the cheats out of the strategy guide and when you input them it gives a warning stating that it disables saves, online, and achievements. I put in a majority of them and they all have stated that. This includes the codes for G1 Starscream and G1 Ironhide.

Thanks I had just typed up a quick beginning to the Roadmap as someone asked for it. I was going to reverify tonight. I will update and hopefully have a finished map tonight or tomorrow.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/968/UPsUy48=.jpgPower to the People 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Purchase All Autobot Upgrades

For this achievement the exact number of Energon Required is 2,445,000.

Just in case anyone was wondering. I have not started the Decepticon campaign so don't know that number for sure, this is only for the Autobot campaign.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/968/UPsUy48=.jpgPower to the People 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Purchase All Autobot Upgrades

For this achievement the exact number of Energon Required is 2,445,000.

Just in case anyone was wondering. I have not started the Decepticon campaign so don't know that number for sure, this is only for the Autobot campaign.

Yeah the Decepticons is the same as the Autobots. Although it takes 3,000,000 for the energon achievement. Thanks for the post and i will add that to the guide.

Why is there 2,000,000 energon in the Autobot campaign and 3,000,000 energon in the Decepticons? Is there more enemies in the Dec campaign?

It's not that there is more energon, it is that you need more. You will find yourself having to repeat missions to get the energon anyway.

It's not that there is more energon, it is that you need more. You will find yourself having to repeat missions to get the energon anyway.

Yeah I know, I got 2,000,000 energon in the Autobot campaign but I think it's pretty strange that you need to get 3,000,000 in the Dec and 2,000,000 in the Autobot campaign since all the other achievements in the two campaigns are almost identical.

You also need to kill 350 Autobots in Decepticon campaign, vs 250 Decepticons in Autobot campaign. They probably just expect you to play Autobot first and then Decepticon, although you can do it either way. Getting the extra 1,000,000 energon on Decepticon take only about another 20 minutes playing the final level over and over.

I am having trouble with Choose a Side! I tried to to it by myself and it didn't unlock. I have also tried it playing PLAYER MATCH and have won as both the decepticons and autobots. It hasn't unlocked for me yet. I know other people are having trouble with it as well. I will keep trying things and report back what actually worked.

I do not agree with your Road Map at all. The game requires 2 full playthroughs (1 for autobots and 1 for decepticons) plus additional mission replays. I also disagree with the 8-10 hours of playtime to get to 1000. It took me about that long to play just through the campaigns for both sides. Then add in the time to go back and pick up the rest of the challenges and you easily hit the 10 hour mark. After that you need to go back and hit platinum on all the levels you didn't get the first time through. I would call myself an average gamer and I only picked up a handful of platinums during each of my campaign run-throughs. Which gives my roughly 18 or so missions to redo on each side. That's almost another playthrough. Add in the failures for some of the harder missions and the online achievements and I am looking at 20+ hours for all the achievements.

I am having trouble with Choose a Side! I tried to to it by myself and it didn't unlock. I have also tried it playing PLAYER MATCH and have won as both the decepticons and autobots. It hasn't unlocked for me yet. I know other people are having trouble with it as well. I will keep trying things and report back what actually worked.

I do not agree with your Road Map at all. The game requires 2 full playthroughs (1 for autobots and 1 for decepticons) plus additional mission replays. I also disagree with the 8-10 hours of playtime to get to 1000. It took me about that long to play just through the campaigns for both sides. Then add in the time to go back and pick up the rest of the challenges and you easily hit the 10 hour mark. After that you need to go back and hit platinum on all the levels you didn't get the first time through. I would call myself an average gamer and I only picked up a handful of platinums during each of my campaign run-throughs. Which gives my roughly 18 or so missions to redo on each side. That's almost another playthrough. Add in the failures for some of the harder missions and the online achievements and I am looking at 20+ hours for all the achievements.

People are starting to post about the Choose a Side, let us know what happens so I can update the guide.

A full playthrough is playing everything in the game, so 1 autobot and 1 decepticon is one playthrough. You do not play the exact same levels with the exact same objectives in each. The game is split in 2, but that is one playthrough. It says minimum number of playthroughs and as people can get platinums on their first try they will definately not be playing through the game more than once. You have to go replay missions, but not do another playthrough like in a game with difficulty settings. I will try and update to make that more clear.

I will update the time, it took me a little less than 9 hours total, so that is the time I had as no one else had posted anything. The online ones you can finish if boosting in about 30-40 minutes.

Thanks for the feedback, I will update it all.

Understand your reasoning behind the 1 playthrough thing. Impressed you pulled off everything in 9 hours. You must have been rolling. Clearly I played the game too much instead of chasing those :uzi::uzi:medals. I would be interested in hearing other people's opinion on times.

Bottom line and goal of the achievement guides and road maps are to be as accurate as possible to help gamers get their 1000.

For Bad Boys 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg, I found the secondary objective of the third city level (where you have to blow up gas tankers everywhere) a good way to kill a ton of autobots. Pick Grindor and stay near the museum and lay waste with your gatling gun and turret. They continually respawn.