Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played all the Halo campaigns solo on legendary. At times I got really frustrated but I always stuck at it and got through. I tried Halo 4's campaign on legendary solo and it kicked my butt. Heroic I can handle but i need a partner for legendary. Gamertag = DanielHauck007 add me and leave a message letting me know that you're from x360a.

Hi im looking for players that do co-op or that are hosting Spartan missons on Legendary.Also im looking to do Spartan achievements see list below.

A Legendary Episode Completed all chapters in Spartan Ops Episode 1 on Legendary difficulty

Dedicated to Crimson Completed all chapters in the first 5 episodes of Spartan Ops on any difficulty

No One Left Behind Saved at least one Marine in Chapter 3 of Episode 2 of Spartan Ops on Heroic or Harder

What Power Outrage ? Completed Chapter 4 Episode 5 of Spartan Ops without losing a generator on Heroic or Harder

No Easy Way Out in ch 1 ep 5 of Spartan Ops surrvied the enemy assault during the defense on Normall or Harder.

Also im not if these unlock in co-op ???

Aslo im looking for people to play cop-op nornall story mode my gamer tag is below.

WizardFlipper

Looking for partner/s to start the campaign on legendary this Fri and play throughout the wknd. I'm in the UK and will be startin early Fri morning, if these times suit u aswell send me a FR on Xbox live, GT - CommonlyNasty, cheers! Also willing to do Spartan op missions and achievements aswell!

Looking to do 4 player co-op legendary campaign run through, hoping to do it today. Message "Tsaako" if your interested.

I've done the first 3 missions but I am willing to do them again if everyone else hasn't done them. Whilst it can be slightly time consuming, I kinda want to get it all done today, not a huge problem if people have to go, I understand people are bound to have obligations.

Edited by Tsaako