So can you use restart level?

Keep in mind that when you restart, the time does not restart. It keeps counting. You may know that already but I forgot to mention that, just to make sure you don't think that the time restarts.

I really hope you know that, otherwise I may have ruined it for you because I didn't mention that before. And I am not that guy who likes to ruin games for other, (unless they deserve it).

Has anybody attempted earthworm never dies yet using the restart level option? It would be interesting to see if it works. I doubt it would but considering the description for collecting atoms and blue orbs states you cannot exit the game, it makes you think that you cannot quit to the menu so maybe it would. Maybe. I get off work in 4 hours so I'll give it a try and post to let everybody know.

Edited by xentaria

Oh well yeah I kinda thought it would allow you to restart and just take your "best" run through as long as it was in the same sitting. But in that case it's lucky I didn't waste my time trying it. I'm still hoping you can for the no death run.. 50 minutes the normal way isn't That bad, but without dieing is just Insane!

If nobody can confirm or discard if you can resart on the no death playthrough then I will probably test it for myself. =)

Which did you try the 50 mins or the no death?

And if it was no death how do you get past the earwigs in buttville without dieing?

Why would it matter if you restarted levels for the 50 minutes achievements? As long as you beat the game on original difficulty in less than 50 minutes then it unlocks. Restarting checkpoints or levels has no effect besides wasting time.

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone tryed restarting the level before u actually die? say for example if u have low health, or are falling down a hole, it mite save u, and because u havnt died it mite not effect the achivement

If i could get past snot a problem without dyin consistantly i really reckon i can get this achievement

• 3 weeks later...
has anyone tryed restarting the level before u actually die? say for example if u have low health, or are falling down a hole, it mite save u, and because u havnt died it mite not effect the achivement

If i could get past snot a problem without dyin consistantly i really reckon i can get this achievement

you can be the first try

i used to be able to complete this game but i get owned on petes sake.

snot a problem is easy if you know the patern and dont rush it