Achievement Disscusion

Hurricane x360a

Achievement / Trophy poll results

We would like to thank the thousands of fans that took the time to participate in deciding a piece of Assassin’s Creed 2. Thanks to your vote, we now have our latest Achievement/Trophy for AC2.

And the winner is:

“Victory lies in preparation - Get all available upgrades for Ezio”.

It seems that Ezio will need to be ready to face any challenges!

This is off of the official Assassin's Creed 2 website in the news articles. The list begins!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the game will be very long and will be worth the £40.

Game Of The Year

Completed 100%: Hitman Blod Money, Fight Night Round 3, The Bourne Conspiracy, Fantastic 4, Iron Man, King Kong, Assassin's Creed, Lost: Via Domus.

Working On: Tomb Raider: Underworld (1000/1250) Grand Theft Auto 4 (935/1250) Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (900/1000) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (595/1345) Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End (850/1000)

Soon To Be Getting: BioShock (1000) Grand Theft Auto: Episode Of Liberty City (500) Assassin's Creed 2 (1000) Modern Warfare 2 (1000) Tomb Raider: Underworld DLC (250)

However it does say "Collect all feathers" I'm guessing they're the new collectibles?

Otherwise these seem a breeze

remember ac1? when you killed a target altaïr stroke a feather on the neck of his victim and coverd it with blood. these are the feathers you need to collect. so tha achievements just says: "kill all the targets"

seems like a well-balanced list

i guess it depends on what exactly that hundred feathers is as to whether it will be a grind

the upgrade of the villa could be a problem, especially if there is no indication of its initial worth and will probably require lots of mini-quest completion

but for me the most interesting is the florins - this is a sleeper for a grind depending on how the loot table works - how much loot can one man carry

Edited by vetteindreams

• 2 weeks later...
Thank god AC2 doesn't have flags to collect. I spent hours and hours getting those flag achievements in AC1 this one will be a breeze compared to AC1 :)

Considering the assassins creed 2 collectorables (feathers and artifacts) actually improve Ezio with unknown upgrades they actually seem worth looking in the game for hours, rather than just been a means to whore out gamerscore.