Anyway to change your clothes back to normal?

Darth Grif55

Speaking of which, anyone know of a guide for all the clothing? I found Nerdy Glasses, Medical Mask, Mad Scientist Hair, Security Helmet, Lab Coat, Medical Gown, Brown Loafers and Bare Feet. And of course the Default, Casual Technotrans or whatever, and Frank's Journalist Outfit.

In the security office (the first code entering room) theres the full security armour and a baseball cap.

In one of the living rooms theres a business suit and dress shoes.

In another theres a top hat.

In another living room theres a servebot mask that you can wear, and ontop of one of the adjescent rooms theres one that you can put on zombies

In another living room theres a room with big white sunglasses and an exersize outfit.

In yet another living room theres a baseball outfit, and cleat shoes

Oh and in the cafeteria theres some hair nets near the note that you find in the sarah mission.

Hope this helps :)

Also, in regards to the original post, when you put on an item of clothing, you can click on it again to put it back, and go back to whatever you had on before :)

Yeah. Hazmat suits are in the lockers between the labs and the gas control, hazmat boots are in a corner behind the stairs in gas control, and the hazmat helmet is on that hallway on floor two of the harvesting room (I think; it's the one where you can turn on the flamethrowers).

Also, just a fun little story: I went and tried on the Journalist outfit in the safe house, and Frank told me I look ridiculous or some other insult. So Frank, are you saying that your outfit is stupid, or that Chuck looks stupid in your outfit? :p