Ultimate Ninja Trials...

a7x4lyf3

I can see why NOBODY has finished Trial 1 and 2 and only 16 have finished Trial 3 (Me and my friend BIOHAZW0N being 2 of the 16) they are just absolutely ridiculous, there is an incredibly fine line between difficult and just downright bull crap chaotic, and the ultimate ninja trials are certainly in that category...

• 2 weeks later...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuTcMKQ2hzk]Ultimate Ninja 01 With Lou0wnz - Ninja Gaiden 3 - YouTube[/ame]

heres another one i found from the PS3 trophy guide.

I used to go there and seems like some of the people i played with from Sigma 2 are still encourage to platinum this game.

check out their guide also. http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ninja-gaiden-3/152139-ninja-gaiden-3-trophy-guide-road-map.html

Man yesterday we were so close to beat UN2, we lost for the last Theodore couldnt believe it, there are 3 waves of enemies, then there are 10 alchemists and 2 Theodores togheter, 4 alchemists per time, if you kill 1 then another one shows up.

Edited by AndreFlash83

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to help with some of the higher level trials, since everyone I run into searching online is awful. I did a vast majority of the trials solo, but 2 of them are just giving me quite a bit of difficulty so I wanted to see if anyone could help with 2 of them. I need Master 3 and Ultimate 3. I've heard Ultimate 3 is the easiest of the 3 when you have 2 people, especially. If one of you guys wants to do a few runs, hit me up on live, my gamertag is the same as my username here.

I am good in UN01 but i need a guy who is also good against Genshin, let me know by quoting my message ,so i can add you.

I had it almost ,but the others game got frozened... we were on the last Demon Genshin with nearly full health...

Damn...

Hey Anaconda!

I'm far from awesome at this game but I can hold my own. I've so far finished the original 5 MN trials and UN 03.

If you wanna give it a go just hit me up on xbox live. I should be on in approx. 90 min.