Achievement Trading Thread

NUFC_Matty

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Gamertag is Mr Nye Sky - I wanna get all the online group ones, maybe get a group of us together. Usually on each night after 9.30pm UK time, till whenever, don't think they will take too long. Message and FR me to get going. Can't always use the mic if baby is asleep in the room, but this shouldn't be a problem on this game. . . . . . . speak to you soon achievement lovers!!

Looking to do the following achievements:

1. All for one - Complete a Group Objective

2. One for all - Complete 5 Group Objectives

3. Bonus Wheel - Win the Bonus Wheel Reward in Multiplayer (If anyone has any ideas on how to boost this achievement please let me know)

Just send a message to my gamertag saying Need For Speed so I know who you are and hopefully we can sort something out and get these achievements!

GT: iTz HoOLiGaN xX

http://www.lusogamer.com/live/default/gamercard_official_compact/iTz%20HoOLiGaN%20xX.png

anyone wanna do group objectives with me? shouldn't take very long, shoot me a friend request @ panzerthrice.

't Was a good game man. Thanks for helping me out getting those Group Objectives.

Haha, kinda funny when that Achievement Reel showed up. Everybody was beserking on the road, trying to get that first place.

And what great luck we had, when we both ended up first place, snagging the achievement in the progress, haha!

In short, good games. 'till next time! ;)