Achievement Trading Thread

As nobody has set one up I thought it would be nice to set up a trading thread for the 25 challenge wins achievement, and to kick it off if anyone wants to boost im here all day RANDOM MR X send me a friend request and a quick message I will send 25 challenges straight through if you repeat the favour on the challenge you send just hit first thing you can I will dodge and win and I again will repeat the favour :)

EDIT: I now have the achievement and I am only looking to grind out the last few coins needed so if you want to trade off challenges send me a message and a friend request and I will do them as fast as you send them, the key is if you are sending the challenge hit the first obstacle you can and when I send the challenge I will do the same it is the quickest method.

Edited by random mr x

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

Yesterday I added some friends from this thread. Now I've 3 friends playing this game and I can earn coins faster because I can send more than one challenge with one game play... At the end you can choose more than one frined to send the challenge, so you are saving a precious time.

If we can make a big group of people playing this game sending faster challenges to each other we can earn a lot of coins!

Every run I made is always sended to my friends in a row, because is a new chance to earn coins for them and for me. So more friends, more chances to earn 500 coins for free!

Add me please!

Gamertag: ivansuperpower

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Edit2: No more friend requests, got achs, and I use macro to get $$$.

Edit: Got achs, plus I am gonna drop money grind with challenges. I got macro working that nets me 600-700/run. I rather leave my comp running than mess with challenges, as half of time game crashes and you challenge is lost. I dont know if one who sends challenge wins it or if it's totally lost. But anyways, I am taking lazy way for $.

Edited by zalexzy