I can't stand this game can anyone else ?

Deadsea 1993

Not that it matters (since you've deleted the game from your hard drive), but it doesn't matter if everyone hates you. The only thing that matters, as far as the "Tough Love" achievement goes, is that you have 6.5 million gold in your treasury on the 1 year anniversary of your rule. You can do the good guy or bad guy play through and you can make any decision you want when it comes to the judgements... as long as there is enough gold in the treasury then you will save the maximum number of people in the world.

They can hate you or love you, it makes no difference as far as the achievements go.

• 1 month later...
6 hours wasted. The game told me to make hard decisions I did then everyone hated me its been two months and i CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO PLAY THIS AGAIN. I deleted everything about Fable 3 on my save HD file.

I did that with Fable 2...only to come across the GOTY later on. I had to beat the game again to play the second DLC.

6 hours wasted. The game told me to make hard decisions I did then everyone hated me its been two months and i CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO PLAY THIS AGAIN. I deleted everything about Fable 3 on my save HD file.

Fable 2 was, in fact, superior to Fable 3 in almost every conceivable way. I love how Molyneux kept touting the "touch" function....talk about a fail.

Obviously, nobody in this thread played Fable 1, except for myself...

The series has been on the downhill slope since the first installment (which was actually an amazing game). I actually have a copy of Fable 3 here that a friend let me borrow, and I can't bring myself to play it. I've spent maybe two or three hours on it and it just feels bad, man.

Luckily, he doesn't care that I still have it here after almost three months, because he doesn't like it much either. lol

The series has been on the downhill slope since the first installment (which was actually an amazing game).

This about sums it up for me.

I have played all 3, but have become more and more cynical towards the franchise/series upon each new one's release. Man, getting all nostalgic thinking about the magic of the first one......

This about sums it up for me.

I have played all 3, but have become more and more cynical towards the franchise/series upon each new one's release. Man, getting all nostalgic thinking about the magic of the first one......

You know, I think I miss actual armor the most from the first game. I played the big, evil, armored dude that ran around beating down people with a sword, while munching on Crunchy Chicks between murders.

Good times.... good times.

• 1 month later...
Obviously, nobody in this thread played Fable 1, except for myself...

The series has been on the downhill slope since the first installment (which was actually an amazing game). I actually have a copy of Fable 3 here that a friend let me borrow, and I can't bring myself to play it. I've spent maybe two or three hours on it and it just feels bad, man.

Luckily, he doesn't care that I still have it here after almost three months, because he doesn't like it much either. lol

I can say I haven't. My mates are always saying how these fables are terrible compared to the first one. Luckily I can't compare them to it. I thought II was alright. Same with III. Nothing great. I like more options in my games as opposed to just this is good and this is bad. I think one of my friends borrowed a copy of Fable III but refuses to play it due to Fable II :p Are we getting another installment now that Molyneux has gone to talk nonsense elsewhere?

It'll never be like the first one again, unless of course they HD re-release it for some reason. It was probably the only Fable I played form start to finish 16 times. Mostly good, some evil, my favourite evil playthrough being an evil bugger with a chicken hat on, flipping off ladies and throwing up everywhere. It was just so much fun with excellent combat, hoarding, the legendary frying pan, everything. Of course you could beat the game using 1 of 2 spells, but it was still a choice which at the beginning actually had a small effect on the game.

Fable 2 was good, but it wasn't great. Everything new they tried to add was terrible, but what it never changed felt just right. It also has the most interesting DLC and the way it handled all the fun little gestures was good. There were parts where it sucked but it was still great to play. Of course the co-op wasn't bad, it was a start it just always made the henchman feel underpowered using low tier weapons, even with high stats. Magic was the only thing which worked. Adding the dog was a cute novelty.

I really dislike Fable 3 so much, there's just nothing left of what I loved. The menus aren't menus, hoarding all the food isn't possible any more, automatic health regeneration, the new magic system, micro DLC, mediocre gameplay, boring story and the god awful way of socalising with every NPC 1 by 1 was just a few things I dislike, yet I just can't bring myself to playing that game any more. It's just too much like hard work. I just don't like it, at all. It's just slower, the moral choices seem to be bleak and have no effect and the whole kingmaker thing gets redundant when you have enough gold to make the world pretty and save everyone.

tl;dr Fable 1 > Fable 2 > Fable 3

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if it was the huge amount of glitches, lag spikes every other minute, boring combat / story, incredibly annoying collectable list, or the in game map that is scaled horribly and not the least bit helpful..... that makes me HATE this game. Can not wait to be finished it :mad:

Changed my mind. I hate this game. My wife and child have disappeared, despite still registering as current. So I blamed the nanny and took her for a stroll in Silverpine forests. Balverines appeared out of no where. It all happened so fast. I couldn't react. Then went on a murderous rampage in Bowerstone. If I can't be happy no one can! Then found my child in the orphanage... still registering for my child yet up for adoption asking me "when can we go home daddy?". Funny old world.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I liked fable 2 but 3 feels stripped down even more. Customization is gone, the fact I have to give them money for clothes is BS. And the co-op restrictions is stupid because you have to have the EXACT same DLC (clothes, weapons, expansions)

Yeah I know. I like Fable 2 better cause, better story choices, feels like an actual RPG not a mediocre Action game. Better Co op experiance. Just everything. The side quests were way better then the generic fetch missions in 3.

I am the prince why should i have to work for $. Why didnt i have the option to steal Logans $ when leaving.

Does no one notice im the Prince or are they blind when they give me a job making pies. :confused:

I did another playthrough since last year as a good guy...again this time I

made ALL good choices as the king like I orginally wanted to. Everyone loved me it was pretty fun then I accidently started the last mission and in the end everyone was gone,excepet my 2 wifes and children. Only good thing was $ still came in on my income and I got ''Magnate personality'' not even worth that playthrough. I said

FUCK THIS GAME NEVER AGAIN WILL I PLAY THIS. I'm at 555 GS and

I'm cutting my damn losses. I dont care about this game anymore. I'm selling it.