Gamerscore/overall game.

HMeyrick

Came home today to find my brother playing ACII on my xbox with 150G's already unlocked.

I now have no choice but to try and get as many achievements as possible, seeing as how I can't remove it from my games list.

Before this I had no inclination to play this at all.

If anyone else knows where I'm coming from, is this game easy to get in to? or at least easy to play through for the sake of gamerscore?

inb4 sad to only play games for gamerscore.

• 2 weeks later...
Came home today to find my brother playing ACII on my xbox with 150G's already unlocked.

I now have no choice but to try and get as many achievements as possible, seeing as how I can't remove it from my games list.

If anyone else knows where I'm coming from, is this game easy to get in to? or at least easy to play through for the sake of gamerscore?

I understand where you're coming from - my cousin did the same thing with Arkham Asylum for me. Everybody keeps telling me it's an awesome game, but I'm just not into the whole comic book superhero thing.

That being said, I really enjoyed AC, and I think this is the best one in the series. It can be a little repetitive at times, but it's a fun 1000Gs

• 5 weeks later...
1. Its one of the best game series of all time. 2. put a passcode on your xbox..

Hahaha, well said. My girl has got fitness games for the kinect and, and I don't want those on my gamercard (That's what i got the gym for :)) so I've set my xbox up to autolog into her account upon boot.

Also put a passcode on my account so that my little cousins don't mess ith it either.

As for the game, it's not hard or frustrating. Good fun!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I always disliked the game, until I sat through and played past the first sequence. A lot more enjoyable than the first, but a lot more repetitive!

After AC II is when there are online/DLC achievements.

DOES NOT COMPUTE. No way AC I was really repeatitive but I liked that. It took me beating Brotherhood and II first to get me into AC1 lol.

II-was not repeatitive at all. It had GTA type missions.

• 1 month later...

Overall probably one of the easiest games to get over 900/1000 gs out there. I have yet to get all the feathers,and glyphs but after I get all the feathers I'll get all the glyphs done like I did in Brotherhood. (Hopefully will do this year when I print out the feather locations)

I recently replayed through this game on a new account and got all of the achievements. Really easy 1000Gs, though getting all of the achievements in Brotherhood and Revelations is much harder. I really enjoy the AC series, and AC2 is a good one.

Yeah everything should be a simple playthrough of the game to get 1000G except for the added in effort of collecting the 100 feathers to get the last 2 achievements for this. At least he got you a head start so there's 150G out of the way!

Also, keep track of which feathers you collect throughout so you're not stuck trying to find which one's you still need.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

did you beat his ass?

• 3 weeks later...