Hmm..5 command time attack problem...

RekindledFurion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I need help with the command training the last 3 moves which say ( P+G while defending) or ( P while attacking ) how do u do those moves ?

I think you're referring to offensive step and defensive step.

Offensive step is when you press up or down on your stick to do a sidestep, and immediately after you press P+K+G. Your character should do a very fast move towards your opponent, but a little bit to the side. As if they were ducking under a hook and going for a liver blow.

Defensive step is the same motion (I believe) but without pressing P+K+G. Just a short sidestep.

• 4 months later...

Least I'm not the only one who can't do it as one character then.

It pisses me off cause I've tried as every character in the game but there's always a certain point where despite doing the button combinations exactly as they want me to, it just doesn't do it and after 40 minutes attempting it I give up due to the way it just won't allow me to prgress further in CTA (or even TA).

• 2 months later...
I need help with the command training the last 3 moves which say ( P+G while defending) or ( P while attacking ) how do u do those moves ?

Dude, I'm also down to the last freaking 3 moves and that side step stuff ain't working..this is some BS I've been playing almost 2 hrs now and I don't want to turn it off cuz then I'd have to do this crap all over again..does anyone know how to do this!?

• 1 month later...
Dude, I'm also down to the last freaking 3 moves and that side step stuff ain't working..this is some BS I've been playing almost 2 hrs now and I don't want to turn it off cuz then I'd have to do this crap all over again..does anyone know how to do this!?

The defensive moves are just a quick tap up or down. Then your P+G. Looks kind of like a side step.

The offensive moves are a quick tap up or down then P+K+G then your P. Looks like a longer side step.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
To put it bluntly, i've done CTA with 6 characters now, and i STILL have no achievement come up:S, i've done it with pai, lau, dural, sarah, lion and shun, yet the damned thing still hasn't come up!, any ideas on what to do? help will be muchly appreciated:)

I had the same problem, don`t worry the achievement is NOT glitched. You should try to beat time command attack in like 15 minutes OR just try to complete Command Time Attack Mode with MORE characters.

Don`t give up and you will get it for sure ;)

Edited by Mogry

• 7 months later...
I had the same problem, don`t worry the achievement is NOT glitched. You should try to beat time command attack in like 15 minutes OR just try to complete Command Time Attack Mode with MORE characters.

Don`t give up and you will get it for sure ;)

Lol the only character i did under 15 minutes was Dural, he is extremely easy, but my closest one after that is pai in 28 minutes i think...something like that...

Those damn offensive move only comes out when they feel like it, not sure how anybody can actually manage to do this while playing online...

In any case im done with the game, 1000GS, yesssss !, its funny to look at my achievemens and see 2007 for the first to 2015 for the last :dance:

• 8 months later...