4% Completion: Guide/Walkthrough

Trips

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How the hell do you get up in the turret room? I know you make a foam tower, but he always aim in the distance as opposed to the floor? Im guessing I am in the right place? where you mount the turret with rockets? just right of the turret aiming for the small room with a collectible in it? in the ceiling.

EDIT: Done it, now stuck on where you escape exploding room.

Edited by Evo Kazz

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This guide was fantastic.

---When making the foam tower up to the missile expansion, there is a fan above it, so that's why it's hard to climb up. Once up there, make yourself little foam ledges left and right so you can grab them and climb up.

Also, try squatting and shooting foam downward at the same time.

---If you're going for 100%, do not goof off and get this missile expansion ahead of time. If you do, you won't be able to pick the initial missile expansion, thus you'll be one missile short for the 100%.

---This guide unlocks "The Insurgent" Master Challenge, and it also unlocks the following achievement...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1108/+OjY+w==.jpg Minimalist 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Complete the game with less than 13% of items

---I was able to complete it in 56mins and then 41mins on my second try. 41 mins ranked me at about 800.

---Also, you can access the tower above the orange section from either side.

Thanks to whoever made this guide and to whoever posted it. Great job guys.

Shadow Complex 200/200 on 01/06/10

Edited by E vee dub

• 2 weeks later...

I finally did it. When exiting the exploding room remember this....

Make sure you have 300 health, that you are on casual, and watch the entire cut scene.... Time your jumps so that you never stop running... i.e. You can jump over most ledges

Use x for turbo until you get to the elevator... At that point simply use the joystick and a to jump back and forth up the elevator shaft...

My health was still at 280 as I started jumping up the elevator shaft. Before that I was getting stuck climbing over two ledges, one in the exploding room and one jumping off the ladder... Both ledges can be jumped over without stopping with good timing.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...