Achievement Trading Thread

The Pants Party

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to get all the Spartan Ops (and campaign if interested) achievements and to make a few friends along the way!

I'm a really social guy, so if you have a mic i'm sure we can have a blast!

Throw me an add and i'll play with ya.

TehSun.

I'm looking for a team of preferably 4 people to get both of the achievements associated with Episode 5 of Spartan Ops (they refer to chapter 1 and chapter 4). I believe they have to be done on Heroic.

I'll be on tonight by 1 AM (Central Time, USA) at the latest and will be on for several hours after that.

Feel free to send me a message!

GT: Tmcmullen08

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for people to do achievements on CE and Reach but aside from that which has nothing to do with Spartan Ops, I am looking for 2 extra people to run through all episodes on Legendary and try and pick up all the achievements in Spartan Ops! :D

[Note: The reason I said anything about CE and Reach is that I might be on those games getting achievements so I need to set a time and date which is usually available in the evening!]

Looking to get What Power Outage this weekend. I am Eastern US time and I am going to be available fri evening and all day sat/sun. GT: SereneDroid

Edit: you may see me playing Dead Space 3. Just send me a message.

Edit 2. As long as you can read this message, I am still trying to get to get this achievement and have the same availability each weekend. Message me and we can try to build a group.

Edited by HSWalton88

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...