Achievement Guide

SengIV

Seeing as I suck on Music based games above the difficulty of Medium, I noticed that only a couple of achievements had difficulty settings... so does that mean I can score around 900 points from this game on easy or medium?.

you can get up to 950 on easy. the only two difficulty ones include the expert solo and final countdown expert solo. the expert solo is still really easy, but the final countdown solo is a pain in the ass

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can get up to 950 on easy. the only two difficulty ones include the expert solo and final countdown expert solo. the expert solo is still really easy, but the final countdown solo is a pain in the ass

900. There's also one for getting gold stars, which can only be done on Expert, though We Will Rock You on "bass" is an easy one to get that on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One useful thing to note when going for the Expert Solo achievement is that in this game you cannot fail a song. So you don't even have to practice the rest of the song to get to the solo, unlike the other RB games. So What by Pink is definitely the easiest solo to pick it up on.

Edit: Great guide SengIV. It was a great help in finding the easy solo songs and gold starring a song.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
i like the music games but can't decided if i should get this one i am started to get put out by all these music game releases

To be honest, the only real use I had for buying the game was to blase past the achievements and then export the songs over to RB2, but I found that it was a pretty good game on it's own. But most people would have just bought the game, exported the songs, and sold it.

It is a pretty easy 1000GS though (except for that 100% solo of Final Countdown, I'm still working on that, haha).

• 4 weeks later...

I read the guide and noticed you guys don't talk about the games most annoying achievement. The Veteran performer, were you play every gig.

The last 5 gigs won't unlock for anybody.

Does anybody know how to unlock them?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow a lot of mean posts here... Isn't this a Lego game? LOL! Sounds like you guys suck at Gears of War and decided to play a lego game, none the less a Rock Band game and you probably aren't good enough to play the other music games so you decided to play this version and still couldn't get the full 1000... At least SengIV took the time to make the list to be helpfull. I didn't think the guide was that bad. thanks SengIV.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a little question,

I've got Rock Band - The Beatles for Xbox, and I wonder if I can use the instruments from that game for this game aswell.

Yes, every instrument ever created by any of the two music companies are compatible with any of the other games, with the exception of any rock band guitar on guitar hero 2 or 3.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I would suggest "We Will Rock You" on Super Easy. There's ONLY single red hits. The auto-kick will take care of the rest.

Thats not true if you have a guitar hero world tour drum set. There is a green note on the kick note so you have to hit green, green, red. I may have trouble doing the 4 player achievement now since you have to hit a drum pad. Pressing one of the buttons doesn't work.

• 4 months later...
Does Anyone Still Play This Game? I Need Help Getting The 100% as a Bad Achievement, Let Me Know On Live If Anyones Interested

I will be playing today and the next days... add me ;)

Hey fellas...this game has no online....so unless you live near each other you wont be able to play.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Quite sadly, I had to return this to the rental place before I could get the last three achievements I needed, which, I think, were for the band 100% on hard, a band 100% on any difficulty, and The Final Countdown achievement.

I don't recall when I had the game again for a short while, but I got The Final Countdown achievement done then.

It is so painfully possible that I will never have this easy game to 1000:gsicon:.

GH2: 1000:gsicon:

GH3: 1000:gsicon:

GHA: 1000:gsicon:

GHSH: 1000:gsicon:

Band Hero: 1000:gsicon:

RB: 1000:gsicon:

RB2: 1000:gsicon:

Not sure that I have others to 100%, but I have played almost every one, if not every one, and have gotten 80+% in all of them, I think.