• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for someone to do the two DLC achievements with (preferable someone with a spare controller). I have a second controller so we won't have to replay the same maps and gametypes four times. Message me on Live if you have those DLCs and want to get the achievements. (And I do have the world domination achievement so if you want that I'm more than willing to let you kill me for it) Gamertag: The Elite Elite

Edit: Big thanks to MathGuy42 for helping me get the online DLC achievements!

Edited by The Elite Elite

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Juan De Julio

if anyone wants to work on Vid Master or any of the online DLC achievements, message me and i'll help out. I'm looking for the "world domination" achievement in return.

thanks for your time.

Juan De Julio

• 1 month later...

For anyone who has the DLC maps, I am seeking a trade of my "World Domination" achievement in exchange for you helping me get both "King Pfhor a Day" and "You Think You're Big Time". This will require FOUR players (myself, and three join-ins), so for now, there is no set time and date to make a lobby.

If there are still people who play this game, please post your GT here, or add TBD2008, and once we have four people for this, I'll be more than happy to give you "World Domination" and boost the two DLC bonus maps. I will also boost these achievements for anyone joining, who doesn't have them as well. Thanks.

TBD2008, I'm happy to help with Marathon DLC sometime. But you don't need 4 people, just 4 controllers. If you have 4, you can do it yourself. If not, then I have 4, so I can fill as many spaces as needed.
Thanks, Mathguy. As I mentioned in my LIVE message to you, your tips helped, and I now have the two achievements I was after.

If anyone is still looking for "World Domination", hit me up, and I'll let you kill me in a 5 Kill/Minute deathmatch until the limit hits, so you can get it too.

You're welcome.

To get World Domination, the game does not need to be played to the kill/time limit. The person needing it kills the one who has it, then the host ends the game. It should pop after the game ends. Sometimes it doesn't first try, especially if another achievement is earned at the same time. The 2nd try almost always does it.

Also, use the default Thunderdome so it's easy to meet in the middle.

You're welcome.

To get World Domination, the game does not need to be played to the kill/time limit. The person needing it kills the one who has it, then the host ends the game. It should pop after the game ends. Sometimes it doesn't first try, especially if another achievement is earned at the same time. The 2nd try almost always does it.

Also, use the default Thunderdome so it's easy to meet in the middle.

MathGuy speaks nothing but the truth. Thanks to him I now have the World Domination achievement.

If anyone needs it feel free to hit me up.

GT: Fortuitous Rex

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

looking for campaign co-op buddy(s)! will happily return the favor for something else in return! :)

send message to: cyberwasp35

hats off to MathGuy42 for assisting with the world domination achievement! my inner completionist is eternaly in thanks! ^^ if someone else needs it, toss a message to the GT above!

Edited by Cyberwasp35

• 1 month later...

Looking for someone to help me get this achievement. Will be on RIGHT NOW so send me a message over Xbox Live and I'll join you.

Please people I need this achievement.

For some reason the site hasn't updated my gamertag, my gamertag is VGCat Emerald

Edited by VGCat Epsilon
adding