C4 everywhere

JASEL84

What's irritating is that I know that I can avoid them in common areas, but every now and then I will hit one in the middle of absolutely nowhere. What the deuce?

Haha, I go crazy when that happens! I'm like, "What the fuck did you put a mine there for!?! WHY????". It boggles my mind, probably because it actually worked...

What's irritating is that I know that I can avoid them in common areas, but every now and then I will hit one in the middle of absolutely nowhere. What the deuce?

Haha, I go crazy when that happens! I'm like, "What the fuck did you put a mine there for!?! WHY????". It boggles my mind, probably because it actually worked...

When you have vehicles that can go anywhere, why not mines?

Definitely have to take advantage of this.

Ha, I guess I'm THAT guy that places them in the middle of nowhere - I usually use the Engineer, and since you can place a ton of those things, I'll just throw them down while I'm running around (and obviously in key choke-point areas too). I learned to do that after getting blasted over and over again by those - even with the scanner running ;)

:uzi:

How come AT mines stay in place when the player who laid them gets killed but claymores and C4 don't.

No idea but that's a good thing, love getting mine kills long after forgetting I even planted them and switching classes.

Claymores.... dunno, but they should. They used to. :( Sucks that unlike everything else but C4, they disappear the moment you're downed. So even if you get revived tough shit they're gone.

C4 - it's better that way. Used to be that they stuck for a few seconds after a dude died and respawned. In that few seconds after respawning back in the guy could trigger the C4 from a safe location. Much :p:p:p to the be the support dude, much :mad::mad::mad: to be the victim.

So yah that kinda wasn't fair and got patched.

Edited by Opiate42

No idea but that's a good thing, love getting mine kills long after forgetting I even planted them and switching classes.

Claymores.... dunno, but they should. They used to. :( Sucks that unlike everything else but C4, they disappear the moment you're downed. So even if you get revived tough shit they're gone.

C4 - it's better that way. Used to be that they stuck for a few seconds after a dude died and respawned. In that few seconds after respawning back in the guy could trigger the C4 from a safe location. Much :p:p:p to the be the support dude, much :mad::mad::mad: to be the victim.

So yah that kinda wasn't fair and got patched.

it was super fair. i used to spawn in the transport chopper and load it up with C4. suicide, switch teams, and click. multikill for the trololololols

All I can do is shake my head and wait to respawn. It's amazing that someone actually strolled way the fuck off the beaten path to place a mine in the middle of NOWHERE!

I've witnessed too many explosive bikes bailed by their drivers flying into enemy tanks. Too funny.

The motorcycles should fall over as soon as someone bails. Just my two cents.

How come AT mines stay in place when the player who laid them gets killed but claymores and C4 don't.

I call bullshit. An Engineer gets to perma-place SIX AT Mines that will exist until destroyed or until they serve their purpose, but a Support guy loses his TWO Claymores immediately upon being downed, even if he gets revived. Shenanigans I say.

• 2 weeks later...