Beat on Realistic? Did or Didn't Get the Achievement? Discuss Here.

My friend hosted first 3 levels (i thought i had to beat the entire game as bishop but found out only 10 scenes), so i hosted the rest of the game, WE BOTH GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT! so it works.

look at my achievements and search Pasee

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=Pasee

While I haven't beaten it on realistic, I did complete it on Normal via online co-op. I had to replay the last scene by myself because the game did not give me credit for completing it. The only thing I can think of that may have caused it was that I shot Gabe at the end of the game (I was Knight) instead of the host (who was obviously Bishop). Everything else was just as it should have been, except that in the co-op game I killed Gabe and I was not given credit for completing the game, even though the credits rolled and everything.

I hosted the last levels (Im bishop) my friend was knight. He shot gabe. still got the achievement. we did completed story in 2 nights.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have checks next to every mother fucking scene on realistic, but no achievement. I had the later levels already done in real, so today I beat all of the early ones I had only played on normal. Fucking waste of my last three hours. Id really appreciate any ideas.

Ill try hosting the last part on realistic, even though I joined my friends game on normal and I got the Estate (level completion) achievement even though I wasnt host. Fuckity fuck fuck everyone I know whos been it has it!

My friend was host. I was Knight. We played over 2 days. He got the achievement and I did not. I had all "Realistic" checked except for the last one... I did re-play the last part (Showdown) as the host and I did not receive it.

I wonder if starting the game as "Single Player" or "Co-op" in the Story menu has something to do with it.

I got the achievement, right on time. Here's what I did. I don't know if it differs from what most people did.

I hosted a Co-Op Private game, and played with a friend. We beat a couple acts, then played some T-hunts. I hosted another Co-op Private game, and did "continue" or whatever the choice was. Every time I made a new coop game, it was private and I continued from last scene. It was also with the same person the entire time. Me and him beat the entire game together, and we both got the achievement. He also got the "high five" achievements.

so a friend and i completed story on realistic yesterday and no achievment for either of us, he was host. I then hosted as suggested and it popped up for him during second act, great, however nothing for me. We then started a new story on realistic, he hosted for half and then I hosted and was bishop for final scene, beat on realistic again from start to finish same day but nothing. Any thoughts?

I have completed the story mode on realistic three times now, once on coop and twice on singleplayer but i still haven't got the achievement. My last run threw on singleplayer was constant play from start to end, no loading saves. All my checkboxes on scene selection are ticked, this is very poor programming to be blunt...

Hopefully they will release a patch 'soon' that checks peoples checkboxes and unlocks it that way. I was not happy not being able to get the full 1000 points to start with because the game gave me a higher rank from the start (it should of just unlocked PFC in my opinion when it gave me the bonus EXP), now that appears to be just the icing on the cake as more bugs slowly but surely roll out.

UBISOFT, stop selling fautly software just because you can patch VIA a internet connection, your beginning to look like EA with your shoddy programming..

EDIT:

I have just found a new problem.. The achievement called 'THAT WASN'T SO HARD' is unlocked when viewing achievements from the xbox dashboard but when i view achievements using the rewards option ingame it is not unlocked and does not show the ribbon.

I'm beginning to regret wasting my money on this game, it is clearly still in the BETA stage when you take into account all the different problems people are experiencing.

I managed to unlock the realistic achievement this morning that was not unlocking. I 'joined' a realistic COOP game on the first level (negotiations), as soon as i eliminated the hostage takers and walked into the checkpoint the realistic achievement unlocked. Also, the ribbon for 'THAT WASN'T SO HARD' that was missing from my rewards appeared.

Ya, I noticed that ribbon was missing and if it had anything to do with the realistic achievement. Ill try playing on negotiations, or even further. I just want to get the campaign achievement over with because I like the terrorist hunts and mp a lot better, plus I cant play for a while. And is the host or the person who joins knight?

I just got the achievment. My friend and I did the co-op story line. He played as bishop the whole way and I played as Knight the whole way through. We didnt even have to start another new round at the begining like some were saying. We did anyway so that he could get the Knight achievements.

Anyone else that got the achievment, did you get all of the knight achievements? 1 5 and 10 rounds as knight? My ribbon didnt show up until after I recieved the realistic achiement.

Sup, Well i was one of the people who didn't get the achievement for passing the story on realistic. I just unlocked it after trying for over 4 times. I'm thinking my mistake was playing the story,stopped mid way then joined some1 else's room coop a few stages ahead. (specuation only) There is no EXACT method on unlocking it/preventing it from getting "glitched" as i have talked to a few people who it has happened to and they all have different stories on what happened supposedly.

All you can wish for playing coop or not is that you don't end up with the short end of the stick. Cant believe how glitchy these achievements have been. They sometimes don't unlock when supposed to. (It took me an extra 20 or so kills to get the 150 shotty kills achiev).

This is really retarded how UBICRAP didn't do much Beta R&D on this game, they slapped a RSV name on it and just shoved it out to the masses knowing we'll buy anyways.:p

Knight is the NON HOST player. He's the guy who cant give orders to the "Worthless AI". (is it only me or does any1 else think they AI partners are IDIOTS who get u killed more than they help)

I am going to eventually try playing through a few scenes non-host and host and just messing around. Lots of weird things in this game, like at the end of the first level, if you throw grenade at this one pillar, it counts as a kill and then an infinite amount of bad guys come running out and never stop, thats how I got my shotgun achievement. Sucks you had to play it through so many times, hopefully Ubisoft says/does something about this and good luck to all the pimps out there.

I've got the same issue. I think i completed the first 4 missions on my own at Normal difficuilty. I then joined a friends game, who was on the mission before me. We completed the game on Realistic, i got all the achievementes for being the second player, plus achievements for the levels which i hadn't played yet. I then went back to single player on my own and completed the first few levels again on Realistic. All scenes are now ticked. No achievements.

I completed the last scene with the helicopter again, on my own, to see if anything would happen. Nothing!

I think i'll get my friend to host another game and play through the first few scenes again to see if it works.

So now im down 85G, since not only is this achievement glitched, but i also lost the 10G from skipping past the 'Private First Class' achievement.

Okay...I still don't have it. I did the last level AND the first over 5 times. I played the game over 2 times on Realistic and nothing! Seriously this is a waste of my time! Does anyone have any idea of a patch or something. I have all the checks and did any suggestions that people gave me....

Sup, Well i was one of the people who didn't get the achievement for passing the story on realistic. I just unlocked it after trying for over 4 times. I'm thinking my mistake was playing the story,stopped mid way then joined some1 else's room coop a few stages ahead. (specuation only) There is no EXACT method on unlocking it/preventing it from getting "glitched" as i have talked to a few people who it has happened to and they all have different stories on what happened supposedly.

All you can wish for playing coop or not is that you don't end up with the short end of the stick. Cant believe how glitchy these achievements have been. They sometimes don't unlock when supposed to. (It took me an extra 20 or so kills to get the 150 shotty kills achiev).

This is really retarded how UBICRAP didn't do much Beta R&D on this game, they slapped a RSV name on it and just shoved it out to the masses knowing we'll buy anyways.:p

Knight is the NON HOST player. He's the guy who cant give orders to the "Worthless AI". (is it only me or does any1 else think they AI partners are IDIOTS who get u killed more than they help)

I guess thats how you feel, but when me and my friend did realitic the first time the AI came in handy at certain times. (Like when we tagged enimies or told them to clear a room because we didn't feel like doing it) Plus if one is down the other can just be commanded to heal the other. They didn't bother me unless I needed them to do something but they would take forever to get to that task or to move to cover.

Okay...I still don't have it. I did the last level AND the first over 5 times. I played the game over 2 times on Realistic and nothing! Seriously this is a waste of my time! Does anyone have any idea of a patch or something. I have all the checks and did any suggestions that people gave me....

same here !! i played the 1st level over 10 times and tryed it alone and while i am the host and and last mission also but nothing !! that thing pissed me off :mad:

Me and my mate just finished realistic over xbox live, i was host for all of it and when we got to showdown i was the one to shoot gabe i hear him getting the achievment and then i do not get it , i hosted the entire thing over 2 days and even tried him hosting the first mission and completing that and nothing, so im lost for idea i fucking hate ubisoft they waste my time with thier failings...