Achievement Discussion

Taken that you win every duel that you play it will take a minimum of 125 duels to deal 1 million damage. So you will get it along the way to the others.

Edit: I hope the tag duels can be done over live, otherwise that could be quite frustrating.

Taken that you win every duel that you play it will take a minimum of 125 duels to deal 1 million damage. So you will get it along the way to the others.

Edit: I hope the tag duels can be done over live, otherwise that could be quite frustrating.

It wouldn't be easier to use a 2nd controller locally?

Although I still hope for any duels whatsoever on LIVE.

this was one of the few games i hoped there where online achievements. i am going to play this game online allot, i think.

I can understand that. It's been 7 years since I actually played Yu-Gi-Oh. I knew how to play back then but I'm sure my skills have aged horribly. So I won't touch online for a while, not until I get familiar with all the cards and strategies I have missed

I can understand that. It's been 7 years since I actually played Yu-Gi-Oh. I knew how to play back then but I'm sure my skills have aged horribly. So I won't touch online for a while, not until I get familiar with all the cards and strategies I have missed

lol i had the same thought so that's why me and a few friends picked up the game again. and actually found out that allot of people still play it.

sadly this list is simpler than i would have liked, i did LOL @ the 1 million points one until i done the math :p

bottom line though....it's a yu-gi-oh game, i will still really enjoy playing it and the achievements are a nice bonus :thumbs up: