This is it Good

LeMansFahrer

I only would like to give some short info about this game seeing that I got an incredible amount of messages over xbox live asking how this game is.

This game is NO Board game.

A shooter fighting enemies (Aliens) on water and on land. Coordinating and helping Ships fighting on water while you do certain missions on land. You have the chance sinking ships yourself as well, but mainly you just collect so called Jokers to give ships more Firepower, protection etc. One Joker is taking control of a ship that you choose to fight against one Alien ship of your choice. Great fun.

The Game is very short (7 Missions only) that take about 5-10 hours on the hardest difficulty which is not hard at all. The easiest hardest difficulty that I have played making the game to 1000 very short. The difference between easy an Veteran is that the enemies die quicker on easy.

All in All I personally enjoyed playing this game seeing that you have very short checkpoints, in case you die, no Boss fights that take hours to beat, and the idea of shooter and strategie you choose to win the fight on water and land. In one playthrough you can get about 900GS without boosting any achievements.

I only need to find 2 Pegs and need some for kills with the LRAD.

A good game to rent as soon as a collection Guide is available so that you do not loose much time searching.

Hope it helped a bit explaining what the game is about.

I 1k it in less than 10 hrs (missing 1 collectable on the first level so when I find that Ill have the 1k). Its super easy. I have all the collectables except 1 written down.

If anyone knows where the collectables are in level 1 please let me know. Ive found the one in the beginning right after you blow up the last bomb and see the flash of light. After that head left and yoll find the peg. I have the one behind the tents right after that alien picks you up and you shoot it, and I have the one in the last area thats to the left corner from where you start. Cannot for the life of me find the one peg im missing

Edited by FLIPADELPHIIA

I 1k it in less than 10 hrs (missing 1 collectable on the first level so when I find that Ill have the 1k). Its super easy. I have all the collectables except 1 written down.

If anyone knows where the collectables are in level 1 please let me know. Ive found the one in the beginning right after you blow up the last bomb and see the flash of light. After that head left and yoll find the peg. I have the one behind the tents right after that alien picks you up and you shoot it, and I have the one in the last area thats to the left corner from where you start. Cannot for the life of me find the one peg im missing

I found it. Right at the end of the Mission.

After you found the third piece in your description, blow up the piece, then some enemies come flying in, kill them and the first Joker appears. When on the way to get it, look at that building or whatever that sticks out of the ground and seems like falling towards the Joker. Right at the TOP of that you can see a Red Peg. Just keep on hitting "A" while running up towards it.

I finaly found the last piece, 1000/1000GS, It was a good game

Edited by LeMansFahrer

I was missing one on 7 as well and found it finaly this morning. I hope you need the same one as I don´t remember where all 4 were.

In the last section where the Big Alien Ship arrived, you can see in the middle at the back like a big so called building. Go left and start walking towards it but along the side so that you can take some cover while enemies shoot at you, (be carefull they spawn there) until you reach the back of it. In the middle at the back of the building there is one. You have to crouch to get in there.

I think there also was one Peg just as you entered that area. You like walk down the hill when you get told about the mothership, walk on the right side and find a way to the top of the like mountain. There is like a small platform where you can walk on with grass, I think a Granade box and also a Peg next to it. If you look down from there, you can see you teammembers taking cover on the left.

I am thinking and planing on making a guide for this but because I dont have the knowledge of making a propper guide, my not good enough english, I might just try to help players when questions appear.

Hope it helps a bit so far.

I found it. Right at the end of the Mission.

After you found the third piece in your description, blow up the piece, then some enemies come flying in, kill them and the first Joker appears. When on the way to get it, look at that building or whatever that sticks out of the ground and seems like falling towards the Joker. Right at the TOP of that you can see a Red Peg. Just keep on hitting "A" while running up towards it.

I finaly found the last piece, 1000/1000GS, It was a good game

I love you. Gonna finish the collectable guide today as well as a video guide. Thanks for your help dude

Can anyone help me with these last 2 achievements ? :(

Fish In A Barrel - 30G

Downed 40 enemies that are stunned by the LRAD. (what's LRAD)

Rain of Fire - 50G

Downed 200 enemies with artillery support calls. (fastest way?)

Load up mission 2. Remember the part where you have to defend that beacon thing for like 1min20 sec? Well Thats the best place to get all your gun and lrad kills. Make sure you have the sub and another ship in a support block before you initiate the timer. As soon as the timer starts, hide up at the top and dont kill anyone. Just shoot anyone that goes up to plant the bomb on the beacon. After like 20 seconds more guys will show up. First call in the lrad. All the baddies will crowd around it and get distracted by it. Once you see that, call in missiles and youll kill a bunch of guys. Before the timer runs out, just frag yourself and it will restart, keeping all your kill stats. So your pretty much knocking out those two achievements at the same time doing it this way.

btw, LRAD is the support type for the submarine. Once you have a sub in place, it will look like a wifi signal on your d pad choices. It kind of attracts and disorientates enemies. To get that achievement, you have to kill them while there disoriented after you drop the lrad. You can tell if there disorientated because they kind of hold their head and squirm around in pain

Edited by FLIPADELPHIIA

I think I found an easier way to obtain the Fish in a Barrel and Rain of Fire. Once you complete the game the last checkpoint will be the final battle. You have endless aliens spawning and a sub + the Missouri battleship at your disposal already.

I simply moved the sub into support position, while this was happening I used the Missouri to wipe the majority of the aliens.

Note the next part requires some timing:

1. Be aware of the last aliens to finish off by yourself and be placed in front of the structure which holds the last collectible peg behind it. The reason for this is that once you kill the last alien two ships will drop off 2 new waves of 5 aliens each.

2. The location of these drops is to the left and right of said structure. Once you finish off the last alien quickly call in the LRAD support on either side so it lands BEFORE the alien drop ships start unloading their regent troops. This way you will definitely get 5-6 of them within the LRAD radius and shoot them off with your shotgun/rifle. Using grenades will destroy the LRAD so I only used my guns. Once you kill your LRAD affected aliens get killed or blow yourself up to rinse and repeat as necessary.

Down but not Out - Recovered 5 ships

Start mission 5 on Easy. Make sure you do NOT add any wild cards to your smaller vessel while adding wild cards to your Battleship to keep it alive. By the time you reach the mission section which requires you to power up 3 generators the smaller vessel should have been sunk.

During the fighting to get to the 3rd generator I had found a yellow Recover wild card, but do NOT use it until you have powered up your 3rd generator as it will trigger a checkpoint. Once a checkpoint is triggered recover your lost vessel and kill yourself with a grenade then select to continue from the last checkpoint. Rinse and repeat till the achievement pops.

Got my 1000gs with this being the final achievement.

Does anyone have any tips for the final battle? I think I'm making it harder than it needs to be. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and I can make it until about the 2nd time you have to take the enemy shields down, then I always seem to get rocked by a peg or one of those rolling mines. I've been staying up top behind rocks using support actions as well as taking taking control of ships to eliminate others. Should I camp up top and leave one enemy remaining so they won't respawn and let my ships do work or should I keep fighting the waves?

Does anyone have any tips for the final battle? I think I'm making it harder than it needs to be. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and I can make it until about the 2nd time you have to take the enemy shields down, then I always seem to get rocked by a peg or one of those rolling mines. I've been staying up top behind rocks using support actions as well as taking taking control of ships to eliminate others. Should I camp up top and leave one enemy remaining so they won't respawn and let my ships do work or should I keep fighting the waves?

Did you ever end up beating it? I'm almost near the end of the game on Hard and could use some tips for that part. Just wondering what you did if you ever finished it.

This is what I did, at the start of the fight I had the Missouri at the top strategy point and got a support call in the middle of the aliens. After it was done only 1 or 2 aliens were left so I ran around and got the Wild Card that let you take control of the ships manually. I cleared out most alien ships manually (I couldn't kill some as I couldn't target them if they were too close to the Reagan) and then focused my ships on the flagship. I didn't kill any aliens and stayed in cover, and once the shields on the Flagship were down I moved the Missouri into the space it tells you to put it and used the manual card on the Flagship. Once it gets its shield up again kill off the aliens (if your squad mates haven't already) and when some more drop in kill them off until there is only 1 or 2 again. Collect any Manual Wild Cards you need and kill off some more ships with them saving one for when the shields go down and BOOM your done. Just make sure you stay in cover for most of the fight and don't worry too much about ship damage as I went in with most ships just over 70-80% and I never had a ship go below 30%. Never risk your life for a Wild Card and you should be right :)

Hope this helps