Question about GotY + DLC

severed360

I just started playing the GotY Edition with the 3D. I like the 3D but I was pretty dissappointed the Joker DLC actually stayed exclusive to PS3 :( .. o well

but i was curious about the rest of the DLC... theres only 4 dlc maps on Xbox and 2 of them were already free when they released??? i was kinda hoping the GotY Edition had a little bit more then 2new maps.

now i would like to know how many maps the PS3 version has... I think they have 6 or 7 maps right?? but did they get the map DEM BONES??? i dont understand why xbox missed out on like 3 or 4 maps

Edited by severed360

Theres heaps on the Xbox that you can buy in the marketplace, pretty sure the joker maps are there o....

the 3d is good but what r u talking about "heaps to buy on the marketplace" obviously u didnt read my question... thanks for not answering me u were really helpful

I thought this batman game was the best. But after seeing trailers and screen shots from the next, I honestly cant wait. But I heard for GOTY there was not much 3D just in the scarecrow parts. BUt there are a lot of DLC that you can buy on the marketplace like combat maps. Thats about it no joker stuff

• 2 weeks later...
I just started playing the GotY Edition with the 3D. I like the 3D but I was pretty dissappointed the Joker DLC actually stayed exclusive to PS3 :( .. o well

but i was curious about the rest of the DLC... theres only 4 dlc maps on Xbox and 2 of them were already free when they released??? i was kinda hoping the GotY Edition had a little bit more then 2new maps.

now i would like to know how many maps the PS3 version has... I think they have 6 or 7 maps right?? but did they get the map DEM BONES??? i dont understand why xbox missed out on like 3 or 4 maps

Just checked on my ps3 and the only other map pack available for ps3 is the Joker DLC the other 4 maps are available for both consoles.

Even though the achievements are the same for both GOTY and the regular game, do they show up separately or together?

The achievements are stackable; which means you can gain 1000:gsicon: from both (separately), I believe that Batman: AA is the most stackable game with 5 different versions (technically 5000:gsicon: for a single game):

Batman: Arkham Asylum (5)

List of all stackable games: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=124009

Lol; if I ever get 100% in the normal version; I think I'll trade it in (or give it to a friend) and track down a GOTY edition.

• 10 months later...

Just a question about GOTY, the DLC maps come in the game disc or in a card with the code to claim them? That may be the difference from buying it new or used in the next three/four days in my usual post-Christmas shopping frenzy.

I never played the game escept for its demo, but now I want to buy it, it's been in my wishlist for eons, but it was stomped by more attractive games (Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Gears, Assassin's Creed, Halo...). Now I have the money and no new games to buy till ME3, so it's as good a time as any to pick it up.

Edited by Katarn84

• 1 month later...
The achievements are stackable; which means you can gain 1000:gsicon: from both (separately), I believe that Batman: AA is the most stackable game with 5 different versions (technically 5000:gsicon: for a single game):

List of all stackable games: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=124009

Lol; if I ever get 100% in the normal version; I think I'll trade it in (or give it to a friend) and track down a GOTY edition.

OMG! I thought I was done with this game. I've finished it on normal and hard on PS3, then got a code with a new graphics card for PC and got to Perfect knight..... TWICE! Only because something went wrong with my save file. I then recently tracked down a 360 CE version and gotten to prefect knight on that too. If the GotY edition stacks then I guess I'm going back to Gotham.

If you can't tell, yeah I really like this game not just a whore for achievements.

• 2 weeks later...
Just a question about GOTY, the DLC maps come in the game disc or in a card with the code to claim them? That may be the difference from buying it new or used in the next three/four days in my usual post-Christmas shopping frenzy.

I never played the game escept for its demo, but now I want to buy it, it's been in my wishlist for eons, but it was stomped by more attractive games (Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Gears, Assassin's Creed, Halo...). Now I have the money and no new games to buy till ME3, so it's as good a time as any to pick it up.

Ah man, you've been missing out! This is one of the best games made.

OMG! I thought I was done with this game. I've finished it on normal and hard on PS3, then got a code with a new graphics card for PC and got to Perfect knight..... TWICE! Only because something went wrong with my save file. I then recently tracked down a 360 CE version and gotten to prefect knight on that too. If the GotY edition stacks then I guess I'm going back to Gotham.

If you can't tell, yeah I really like this game not just a whore for achievements.

LOL. That's so,ilar to me. I platinumed it on my PS3 and played through it several times. Then I got my first XBOX on black Friday and got the GOTY for it and 1000 it. This game AND Arkham City are awesome.

To comment on original post...the extra stuff isn't too much to write home about. And I also have on PS3 and the Joker packs aren't either. Bit that could just be me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...