Why Does everyone hate Downturn?

My personal reason: too much white. Tires out and hurts my eyes. I've said this elsewhere: I wish there's a setting in every game so that when you're flashbanged, your screen turns black instead of white. Achieves the same effect (you can't see what's going on), but doesn't hurt your eyes and doesn't wear down your screen.

I wish flash bangs weren't in the game period. Especially in this game where you are simply blinded for 5-10 seconds before recovery.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish flash bangs weren't in the game period. Especially in this game where you are simply blinded for 5-10 seconds before recovery.

Yes, that would be preferable, but they can't get rid of stuff people are familiar with so hence my suggestion. I can't wait til someone files a class action lawsuit or something when they get physically blinded or hurt by this happening to them. Then the industry will wish they'd listened to me... lol.

Only reason I like them is to blind people camping in corners or a group of people sitting in one room with their guns pointed at each door. Flash bangs are needed sometimes.

That makes sense. Some people spam them everywhere. I'll be hit by 5+ of them and a frag, blinded for 10+ seconds with no health at all while they just rush me.

That makes sense. Some people spam them everywhere. I'll be hit by 5+ of them and a frag, blinded for 10+ seconds with no health at all while they just rush me.

Yeah, I hate that. Especially in small maps, like Rust. I was in love with Tactical Mask Pro on Blops. Best perk ever. I hope they have that perk again in Blops2.

Yeah, I hate that. Especially in small maps, like Rust. I was in love with Tactical Mask Pro on Blops. Best perk ever. I hope they have that perk again in Blops2.

Same with Flak Jacket. Blast Shield doesn't do shit. It reduces explosives by like 2% and flashes by half a second duration. What type of perk is that?

Edited by StayonTarget

i hate that blast shield pro only does half flash/stun. why not immunity like tac mask, which was better because it was a tier 3 perk.

mostly i hate snow maps because its hard for me to pick people out. everythink is white, the ground, the buildings, the players have light coloured clothing. same goes for dark, dirty maps where everything is black and dark grey

Yep, Tac Mask Pro & Flak Jacket Pro were amazing for Domination. Absolutely loved Black Ops. I felt like it was the most balanced game in the series.

I agree with this. In BLOPS you could actually play Domination and stand a chance. In the MW series, it seems so much harder to capture flags and such. It's like as soon as you're on a flag you're dead whereas in BLOPS I could consistently capture objectives. Alot more fun in BLOPS playing Dom.

Spawns are atrocious, colors are terrible and You can forget about killstreaks coz everyone are in the fucking buildings

Or they get shot down before they enter the map. Let me ask you, why does a recon drone have 2 flares and takes 3 shots to take down, but a helicopter takes one. Assault takes more skill to get than Support. That's just how it is. I think my Strafe Runs should take at LEAST 4 stingers to shoot down. They take two. What the hell is up with that? You can take out 5 helicopters with two rockets.

My last prestige I went for the 40 Strafe Runs title, and one of the games on Dome I called in 3 strafe runs, 4 attack helicopters, and 6 predators missiles. I got about 6 kills from all of that air support because some jackass shot it all down. -_-*

Why do some people say head glitching? Since when is shooting someone in the head considered a glitch? Jus cause there are standing behind a car camping is not a glitch!

You have it wrong. The term is used for when all you can see, shoot, and hit is the head of someone. Usually sitting (camping) behind a box. With host advantage and connection issues landing the 2 head shots or 3 body shots proves difficult. If it always was a headshot it wouldn't be a problem but you usually hit the shoulder or some body part that isn't visible.

It isn't a glitch, but it's a lame tactic that ruins aspects of the game. It's VERY hard to hit them.

Why do some people say head glitching? Since when is shooting someone in the head considered a glitch? Jus cause there are standing behind a car camping is not a glitch!

That's not the case though. It's when someone is standing or crouching behind an object where their gun really isn't peaking over, but the game "lets it" and they can shoot you and only have a tiny part of their head visible, making it very difficult to hit them.

You have it wrong. The term is used for when all you can see, shoot, and hit is the head of someone. Usually sitting (camping) behind a box. With host advantage and connection issues landing the 2 head shots or 3 body shots proves difficult. If it always was a headshot it wouldn't be a problem but you usually hit the shoulder or some body part that isn't visible.

It isn't a glitch, but it's a lame tactic that ruins aspects of the game. It's VERY hard to hit them.

Ok I see what was meant.