are the DLC's as bugged as origins

freedomgeass

Okay. Thanks for clarifying what problems you experienced. There is nothing like that in DA2's DLC as far as I know. There are sub-forums for each one. So you might check there to see if there is a Glitching Thread or something of the sort. Hopefully you have a good experience with the game. It gets FAR more hate and negativity than it deserves. :)

Just my 2 cents: I didn't have any problems w/ any of the DLC for DA:O or DA2. The only thing I encountered, and I wouldn't call it a bug/glitch, was the Warden's Keep in DA:O not allowing me to finish a random side quest due to not finding all of the clues w/in the Keep. Then, you can't re-enter the Keep to get the last one.

Just my 2 cents: I didn't have any problems w/ any of the DLC for DA:O or DA2. The only thing I encountered, and I wouldn't call it a bug/glitch, was the Warden's Keep in DA:O not allowing me to finish a random side quest due to not finding all of the clues w/in the Keep. Then, you can't re-enter the Keep to get the last one.

I never experienced that one personally. I did get the rendering glitch that everyone has where the Armor of the Sentinel in Awakening doesn't show up properly. The game renders it as the Warden Commander armor from the Warden's Keep DLC. Everything except for the helm that is. :p It's a dumb problem to have. But it's by no means game breaking. The stats still function properly. Now that I think of it, the same thing happens to Vigilance. (The best sword in the game. Also from the Awakening expansion.) It gets shown as the Starfang sword from Warden's Keep. Something about those 2 pieces of DLC just doesn't work properly when coded together. But again, those are minor complaints. Nothing major at all. :)