All Collectibles on Levels Video Guide

no problem, just note though it has to be the normal frodo not the shire frodo as he only gets the light later from the elves.

i only require 1 mini kit now it's on the secret stairs and it's the last one in the level when you are being chased by the spider, the problem i have is i see the marker but im not sure what im supposed to be aiming for.

any ideas?

I'm doing that level right now. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Nice guide!

One problem, the black rider level, im missing a minikit and the video starts with one without showing where you got it :/

its the only one i need on that level xD

I showed myself grabbing the stud where the minikit is in the video. i added an annotation so you know where it is in the video. :) Its around 2:00 in the video.

I'm having a problem with Warg Attack. I've collected the 3 hidden treasures yet the board says I have none of them. How do I fix this?
You have them in your inventory but it doesn't say you have them when you highlight the level.

Simply dashboard out of the game, load up the game again, and now it will say you have them on that level. :woop:

I have this solution in the link at the top of the page for the warning about collectibles.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Great guide its helping a lot. On mines of Moria I can't seem to find the first treasure item. I notice in the vid that you have one already by the time you get to the stairs, where did the first one come from? Thanks
I'm not sure which one you're missing. From this page:

http://www.primagames.com/games/lego-lord-rings-fellowship-ring/guides/2148

1. House Key: After fighting off the orcs behind Gandalf's shield, ignore his warning to run from the Balrog and make your way to the back of the area. Use explosives to destroy the mithril bricks blocking your path then pull the orange handle with a strong character or item to retrieve the treasure. -2. Moria Orc's Helmet: As soon as you reach the Bridge of Khazad Dun, shoot an arrow at the target up on the wall to drop the skeleton wearing it to the ground. -3. Artist's Hat: After fighting the Balrog, use a high jumping character or item to jump up and grab the handrail on the wooden crane and it will pull up the treasure. Use character 2 to grab it.
For me, the House Key must have been flung through the air, back towards the entrance to that little area. I only found it as I was walking back out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...