Who do you HATE facing?

FighterHawk

Against people - Nightmare. The abuse of having a big sword is annoying to the point where I throw my controller.

AI - Cervantes. The computer gets you in a lock where they do the spinning dash towards you, then do it to you up in the air. They repeat it over and over until you're just dead. No time to block or do anything. You just sit and watch yourself die.

Online - Mitsurugi, Raphael and Natsu

Nearly every person I faced online spams one or two combos with each character.

AI - Nightmare, Aeon, Cervantes and Mitsurugi

In quick battle Nightmare(s) is/are the biggest asshole(s) I've ever encountered, as soon as he hits you with a vertical attack you might as well give up. He also loves knocking you out the arena and comboing you into a wall and gives you no chance to get out of it. Aeon just rings me out constantly. Cervantes is annoying with the twirly shit. Mitsurugi pisses me off because there are so many fights with him or his style in the advanced quick battles and he acts like Nightmare.

I'm around 30 battles off of completing the quick battle achievement then I need to 20 meters for the movement one to 1000g the game. :woop:

Nightmare is exactly that. It seems like he's been given a wider hit berth for his overhead attacks because that was how you used to beat him before. Now they get you even if you're stepped out the way.

Also that attack where he charges a ball of Red Energy around himself and fries you in such a pain.

Natsu spammers are awful as well. They leaping teleport and double ground blast spam all all game, every now and then hitting the "B" button to send a leg swinging in a feigned kick out of pure shame.

Az

Astaroth - BULL RUSH, BULL RUSH, BULL RUSH, BULL RUSH.. Grapple when you're on the ground

Nightmare - FAST AS LIGHTNING, CAN'T TOUCH THIS

Cervantes - Spinny attack, spammed like crazy

Pyrrha - BLOCKS EVERY FUCKING ATTACK AND COMBOS AND GRABS LIKE IT'S GOING OUT OF STYLE

Patroklos - Same as Pyrrha, most of the time

Those are the only characters I hate and go go burn in the fiery pits of hell. The rest are tolerable since I play as Natsu and can flip and avoid a lot of moves.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Player - Nightmare and Natsu. Oh man... you come across good players who use either and you're not used to them... you're in for a world of pain.

AI - a Patroklos. Those of you who've played through Legendary Souls know what I'm talking about.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pyrrha and Patrokolos are the spawn of satan onlne. People can get away with using the one combo for each of them and instantlly win thinking they've got skills news flash. You dont. Aside from that I hate my brother's Asteroth and Nightmare. . . . both are incrediblly hard to beat on just a pure skill level.

Kudos to the idiot who admits to spamming

• 2 months later...
Oh man when your facing the Quick Battle opponents that Tekken dude (I can't remember how to spell his name, Harashida-TEKKEN or something) ALWAYS kicks my ass. Also, Dampierre is almost as unpredictable as Voldo. He also spams this attack where he screams "MY MUSTACHE" which is quite annoying :p

Natsu spam them.

Natsu spam them.

Isn't that a bit.. well.... cheap?

I can use Natsu quite well, I am used to using Taki in the old games. I used to switch up between Nightmare and Taki depending on who I'm fighting (Quick or Heavy attacker) now its Nightmare and Natsu.

Only thing with Dampierre is his constant goading. You think it's safe to attack then BLAM he's kicking you in mid air 15 times then pretending he stubbed his toe before launching forward onto your falling body screaming "MY MUSTACHE" lol :p

Isn't that a bit.. well.... cheap?

I can use Natsu quite well, I am used to using Taki in the old games. I used to switch up between Nightmare and Taki depending on who I'm fighting (Quick or Heavy attacker) now its Nightmare and Natsu.

Only thing with Dampierre is his constant goading. You think it's safe to attack then BLAM he's kicking you in mid air 15 times then pretending he stubbed his toe before launching forward onto your falling body screaming "MY MUSTACHE" lol :p

It's only quick battle lol.

Yes dampierre's mid-air kicks are really annoying, my poor knightmare is just repeatedly getting kicked in the face. Till after, when I smack dampierre up:

"Fall into Darkness"

"You fight like a Mewling Child"

• 2 weeks later...
I personally think that Nightmare and Siegfried are the cheapest characters.

They both have huge ass swords that can kill you in two or three hits with the right moves, and they can hit you no matter how far you're from them.

Don't forget, that they are faster than most characters as well!

My hates?

Misturugi, NATSU!! Xiba, Nightmare, Siegfried, Ezio.

Dunno why everyone keeps hating raphael?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...