Achievement Guide

Venomized

You also get more points if you dont take damage and you kill enemies in a short period of time. I´ve done 1000 points only killing a bunch of grunts. Also you dont score the same for normal killing than headshot and that. Anyway it seems very difficult.

By the way, here it is the Flamethrower video. I hope you´ll enjoy it :woop:

lmao, that is awesome. The only thing is the quality is low and it made me even more confuse watching the video. The map is better imo . . . XD. But I will post it up. Though if u could make a better quality one . .thatd be great (my friend might make one if u dont hurry =0)

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to get the achievement for my clothes it says your have to overcharge your plasma pistol and kill brutes....

BUT in the above video he clearly gets the achievement after killing a jackel

so thats 1 glitched achievement already lol

I guess. I even said in the achievement guide u can kill the Jackal . . . but only Jackals with shields. If you disable their shield then kill them right away it counts too. Either it is glitched or they messed up and meant to disable someones shield and kill them quickly.

Audio Logs: I have found 17 so far, dunno if anyone has posted about this but the easiest way to find them is just hunt round the streets and listen for a ringing phone, that signifies that one is nearby, also they glow in a darker colour from anything else when using VISR. Hope this helps and sorry if this has already been posted.

nice. was wondering when this was going to be up. great job on the guide, only suggestion would be a spoiler tag.

I did this at first, but if you have any common sense, you would assume an achievement guide would give away the story. But to be honest, there is nothing in here giving away the story. So it is unnecessary.

Edited by Creech

Nice guide! I love that one is already made this early, Its gonna make it easier to get some of those logs. I would like a good, clean team for those firefight achievements. But alas, thats for the achievement trading thread.

Also, I hear newegg.com is shipping ODST out early too. But since I dont get paid till the 21st its pointless.....

Let me know if I can help out with anything on the guide and/or want to play some firefight when ODST drops!

Good Samaritan-20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

Killed no Engineers in the city at night during entire campaign, alone or with another ODST.

To do this you cannot kill the floating round-shape robots (Engineers) that are new to halo series; they give over shields to their allies. If you kill one (shown by achievement tracker) reload checkpoint/kill yourself. You will get this when you Start the Mission: Data Hive (the first mission which isn't a flashback mission).

this is not true, the engineers are in Contact Harvest as well as in The Cole Protocol...just pointing this out...not to be a dick or anything, god i love Halo

Awesome guide ^_^. And yeah the only place the Engineers have been mentioned so far are in the books, but they are in Halo Wars =O. ODST does them much more justice though ;).

the books are amazing, my fav is Contact Harvest, amazing story telling....

oh yeah Halo Wars had them too i guess...

Would this be easily done using 2 pads? (And a few other achieves I seen) - Ive got the game early but no one on my friends list has it so just wondering.

Well sure go head because the account that is getting the achievement doesn't do anything. And you can even add 2 controllers for firefight and put it on easy, and put someone in the back (so you get extra lives). I dont find much use for a second controller though if no one is using it (besides what I said).

Good Samaritan-20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

Killed no Engineers in the city at night during entire campaign, alone or with another ODST.

To do this you cannot kill the floating round-shape robots (Engineers) that are new to halo series; they give over shields to their allies. If you kill one (shown by achievement tracker) reload checkpoint/kill yourself. You will get this when you Start the Mission: Data Hive (the first mission which isn't a flashback mission).

this is not true, the engineers are in Contact Harvest as well as in The Cole Protocol...just pointing this out...not to be a dick or anything, god i love Halo

Well they aren't in Halo 1, 2 or 3. So Technically it is true for the games =) (excluding Halo wars since it isnt part of the franchise).