is 1 vs 100 not returning?

zippy100012

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To elaborate on what has already been mentioned, no it isn't coming back, which is a shame. The reason was likely that the income from the in game ads was not enough to keep the game going and the group that held the license for 1 vs 100 was asking for more money as a result of the game's success.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is sad that it is not returning but there is not much sense in dwelling on it. I know it is dissapointing that all of us, including myself, will not ever be able to complete the achievements though but we must move on and keep in mind when working on games of this type that they could end at anytime. If you keep that in mind then maybe we will not start anymore unless we know we will have time to finish the achievements.

No it will not return. I think it would be nice if they made an arcade version of it though. You could play against NPC's and still get the achievements that you weren't able to get during the live season.

This is actually a very good idea. Thanks for sharing. I agree with you. If you feel ambitious maybe you should send that idea in to the developer/MS. You never know!

@16 that is a brilliant idea, they can do it with others that are mysteriously missing now like Dash of Destruction too, I told friends about that one and they only got a few achievements thinking it would be around forever. If you get told an address sent me a message and i'll join in on the request.

No it will not return. I think it would be nice if they made an arcade version of it though. You could play against NPC's and still get the achievements that you weren't able to get during the live season.

i thought that game WAS an arcade game...

• 4 weeks later...