what is the most out of place thing you have stumbled upon in skyrim?

thewyseone

Not as exciting as raining mammoths or npc's burning their faces off, but I once saw one of my Windhelm merchants running for his life from the marketplace. He's never been back since.

Sucked cause at that point windhelm was my goto marketplace to sell my loot.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The wizard that soared straight up and splatted on the ground.

Also fought 3 dragons at once in falkreath.

Damn 3 of them. I've only managed to fight two of them, but one acted stupid and attacked a near by bandit encampment(and being weaken in the process) while the other one was actually attacking me.

• 2 weeks later...
The wizard that soared straight up and splatted on the ground.

Also fought 3 dragons at once in falkreath.

That wizard is a reference to the one in Morrowind that made those super jump scrolls, except this one tried to make a levitation scroll or some shit.

I have a mod on the pc version that lets you adjust dragon fights. You can encounter three dragons per encounter like your example. Pretty rare encounter in the vanilla game.

I saw something weird the other day. I was swimming underwater and saw a rabbit running along the riverbed. lol

Um... I was playing this again recently and... Is it normal that when you to Fus Ro Dah someone off a cliff they glitch out, start flying all over the place, and then transform into a bird and fly away like nothing happened...:confused:

I think that is not supposed to be possible. Still, that's one of he funniest glitches ever, wished it happened to me when I play this game.

• 3 months later...