Achievement Video Guides

I've written guides for most of the achievements that are out of the way, they are listed below. I will not be making a collectible guide as there are way too many of them (150+), they are quite easy to find, and you can use the map to find them.

Sidewinder + Fix Me Up:

Sidewinder:

You are extremely likely to get this achievement within a few hours of playing this game. I was able to get it in the first large corner of the game. You'll need a light car with high power, like a Aston Martin, Lamborghini or Ariel Atom.

To preform a drift, begin turning, and tap LT and power through. During large drifts while in free roam, it'll show you the drift distance in the bottom right corner.

I recommend doing this on a wide highway during a gradual turn.

Fix Me Up:

This is probably the easiest achievement in the game. Littered throughout the world are little repair shops, marked by wrenches on the map. They look like gas stations. Just drive through one to repair your car and get this achievement.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLj5UfPXJco]NFS: Most Wanted - Sidewinder + Fix Me Up Achievement/Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Feeling the Need:

This achievement is quite simple. First you will need to win your first race, and equip nitrous after the race.

Then line yourself up on a large open road. From a stop, accelerate and hold A down to use nitro. Burn an entire bar without hitting anything and you will get the achievement.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcgqV6xtFEo&feature=channel&list=UL]NFS: Most Wanted - Feeling the Need Achievement/Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Beast From the East:

First off, you will need to find a location of the Marussia B2 (View in the video below). Now, you'll need to start and finish a police chase while in this car, which is easier than it sounds. Just find a police car (marked with a blue arrow on the map), and smash into it from behind at a decent speed to disable it. This will start the pursuit. Now just drive off as fast as possible, and there should be no cop cars around. Hit a Repair Shop to end the chase quickly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXvSjQz_bmM&feature=channel&list=UL]NFS: Most Wanted - Beast from the East Achievement/Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Mauled:

For this achievement, you will first need to find a Ford SVT Raptor (view the video for a location). Once in the car, you will need to start a police chase by hitting a police car or speeding by one. Once this starts, take your time to ram police cars off the road to score takedowns and bust through roadblocks to get extra takedowns. Once you take down 10 cops in 1 pursuit, the achievement will unlock. You can now try to escape the pursuit, although it may be quite difficult.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ39TBogaPg&feature=channel&list=UL]NFS: Most Wanted - Mauled Achievement/Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Escape Velocity:

This achievement can be done with many cars although it is recommended that you use a fast, light vehicle, like the Ariel Atom. Nitrous will help too.

From here, you'll want to approach the glass rings located near the middle of the map (view the video for the location). Now you'll just want to set yourself up by driving down the road, and turning around to gain lots of speed, aiming for the billboard, keeping left. Deploy nitrous at the very end to go even further. Once you land, it'll show you the distance, and hopefully give you the achievement.

Keep trying until you get it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT3OwjugPFk&feature=channel&list=UL]NFS: Most Wanted - Escape Velocity Achievement/Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Rim Shot:

Get into a tough vehicle, and do a burnout (hold :ltbut: + :rtbut:) until one of the tires pop. Now, find a cop, hit him hard enough to disable him, and drive away as fast as possible. Hopefully, you will escape without any chase happening at all. If you are unlucky, feel free to get caught and retry the same tactic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqJr1_5obK8]NFS: Most Wanted - Rim Shot Achievement/Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Maka

There has to be a better spot for the Escape Velocity Achievement, you have to hit that jump at just the right angle otherwise you miss the billboard or hit the roof.

Even if you hit the roof (assuming you don't crash out) you should still be able to make the distance. I literally tried it like 2 times. Just approach wide, and use nitro once lined up.

The only other place that I've even went anywhere close, was the same jump in the opposite direction!

There has to be a better spot for the Escape Velocity Achievement, you have to hit that jump at just the right angle otherwise you miss the billboard or hit the roof.

So I've been playing quite a bit lately, and I found 1 other place to get 200+ (I got 206m) but you need a really good car from near the end of the game.

There is a bridge that you will literally use in 40% of the races where you take a ramp through a billboard to a path above the bridge. Then you go through another billboard and drop back down onto the same path. If you fast enough, you can hit that ramp, through the first billboard, clear the entire upper stage, and land on the other side of the bridge.

I still recommend the video method though!

I'm having some difficulty clocking 200MPH and can't quite get there to have it clocked by a speed camera. If you're doing videos for everything, that achievement would be one that I would love to see some tips for. Thanks dude.

I helped my buddy get it.

He joined my MP game. I crashed him, he "Jacked" my load-out (Bugatti) and there is a long straight away of interstate that cuts through the southern part of the map. With a speed camera pretty much in the middle.

I hit it at 205 and he hit 203 and got the achievement. I can try to do a video of the area if you want me to. Let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm having some difficulty clocking 200MPH and can't quite get there to have it clocked by a speed camera. If you're doing videos for everything, that achievement would be one that I would love to see some tips for. Thanks dude.

I've done it with the Lexus LFA & McLaren. It's best done in the Bugatti though. You'll need to complete all the races with the car, and then get Pro versions of each mod. Select all the mods that will increase top speed, and you should be able to get it!

The best (and possibly only) place to get it, is on the larger highway section near the middle of the map, where you jack your first car (Porsche).