Achievement Trading Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of my friends that play magic at my house every sun have this for their xbox. I should be online a lot in the next couple of weeks. If you need someone to play online with just send me a message that its for magic and ill except your friend request. GT = Pawns

I am online most nights around 9pm eastern and play till 2 or 3.

ill be on most of the day. Want to trade 1 win for 1 win till we get what we need. Thanks GT:glawe

I was able to get all my matches, but i am willing to help others. Onlything i ask is to play full games. If you need help msg me on XBL

Also looking for other for 2 headed giant matches. Have 1 other knowledgeable player ready for at least achievements.

Edited by mtypo27
update

I totally agree. So far every single game that I have played where I was about to win the other person quit the game.

So if anyone wants to boost these online achievements just send me a FR or message, ill be on most of the day Friday. We can do 1/1 or w/e it doesnt matter to me. Im good on my word.

GT: MATTSTURBOGTI

I just got this game and am enjoying it. If anyone wants to do a few online matches I should be around all weekend or whenever; just send a message to UNR34L M3DIC.

Edit: Will also do co-op if that is an option.