Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

HI

I have just arranged a booting session for Saturday & Sunday at 4pm GMT or 11am EST.

I have messaged alot of people in the last page, but if you want to join and I didnt message you, please msg me on XBL bluebird819

Thanks

Hey message me! I will totally help boost! I am home for the weekend soo.. I am also in the central timezone so I don't know what 4 pm is in relation to which time zone you are in. Anyway message me!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can go for this, hope I don't regret it tho. Tried MP last night n over a year and Races people still turn the opposite way to ruin a race for you. Deathmatch people still mod which is sad, level 10's who have to spam rockets out of their pistols. I'm 1.5 million away from hitting level 10 and I think I've won 12+ races in first place, two team matches away I think from getting that achievement. So close and so hard to get. If anyone is up for wanting someone reliable add me, I would love to clear up these achievements if possible.

Gamertag InSAn3 KAn3

Edited by InsaneKane87

Thought I would post this here also since I did in another thread.

I can go for this, hope I don't regret it tho. Tried MP last night n over a year and Races people still turn the opposite way to ruin a race for you. Deathmatch people still mod which is sad, level 10's who have to spam rockets out of their pistols. I'm 1.5 million away from hitting level 10 and I think I've won 12+ races in first place, two team matches away I think from getting that achievement. So close and so hard to get. If anyone is up for wanting someone reliable add me, I would love to clear up these achievements if possible. Also willing to help with any you need if I can.

Gamertag InSAn3 KAn3

Hello again! Last weekend I was home from college, but I didn't get a chance to boost. Unfortunetely this weekend I am staying at college. However, since thanksgiving is coming up I will be home next tuesday the 20th and I will be home for the rest of the week.

If anyone wants to boost GTA IV in that week, please PM me and we can figure out a day and a time. I am also boosting with InsaneKane87. We want reliable people who will help us with these achievements.

Please PM me, I want these multiplayer achievements. Thanks! :)

Looking to get all the multiplayer achievements. Can play pretty much anytime too. Send me a message on xbox though as I may not see a reply on here. I did start this years ago so I am like level 3 or something now, but can't remember what I finished before so wanna do it all again anyways.