[Redacted]

SolidSnarf86

Bah, non of my wal-marts, toys r us's, or gamestops got any thumpbacks or eye brawls. I'm in Cali so it must be an east coast thing.

I talked with my local gamestop guy again and confirmed that the sidekicks will be a promo for a $30 skylanders purchase starting wednesday.

Unfortunately the promo does not say they can be sold individually, so unless your gamestop breaks the rules (which mine wont) you gotta cash out to get them.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man I just picked up thump and eye at gamestop today just now! plus got my free sidekick with buying them!

The guy had literally just taken them out of the shipping box when I arrived and they had only gotten 2 of each character. I was very lucky, but so was my friend who I picked up the other set of them as well as the sidekick for her as well =)

So they are in Nebraska at random gamestops not all of them apparently and they only got a shipment of 2 each of the giants.

Are the sidekicks playable or anything?

You put the regular character on the portal first, then put the sidekick on the portal with it. It will appear in game and follow your player character around while you play/level but it doesn't do anything extra. Follows and looks cute.

You put the regular character on the portal first, then put the sidekick on the portal with it. It will appear in game and follow your player character around while you play/level but it doesn't do anything extra. Follows and looks cute.

Yeah. I was hoping they would attack, but alas, nope. They are Non-combat pets. So not really worth $30, but I was spending thirty bones anyway so its a nice bonus.

No Thumpback or Eyebrawl here in Southwestern Ontario Canada yet ... I checked Ebgames, Wal-mart & Toysrus. Lots of wave 3 floating around. I'm not too worried though. Don't really need them until closer to Easter anyway for my son. I'll be able to get them in a month or so when they have lots left in stock. Either that or I'll reserve them @ Ebgames.

Edited by Xtreme987

Finally found them at a GameStop in the next town over from me. I walked in right when they pulled them out of the box and the guy didn't want to sell me more then one and then after I starting shaking he said whatever I'll just sell them all to you. So I bought two of each and a lightning rod so I could get two Sidekicks in with it as well.

Our Gamestop finally got them :) The manager even called to tell me they got them, which we never asked them to do :) I thought that was sweet. We are exclusive to Gamestop as much as possible so they know us too well haha! We did get a sidekick...a little whisper elf :)

Would like to say that GameStop does have the Golden Scorpion Stalker Battle Pack in stock now (assuming it hasn't sold out at your local store).

We've also started to receive Thumpback and Eye-Brawl figures in our shipments. So try and snag yourself one of those free Sidekick figures before those are all out too.

I still haven't seen a Lightcore Shroomboom though.

I still haven't seen a Lightcore Shroomboom though.

I got mine quite a while ago, December 2012 at toys r us. They had 10 of them there the day I went in. They used to have it listed on the website for sale but it seems to have been removed. Amazon has them listed for sale tho.