Resident Evil 6 Info?

BoyAnitaShower

I found out from someone I hardly know, but I know he does work in gaming, game development.

It was not from my source that provides me with information on the RE films.

Anyways, the character is female.

I'll dig deeper, and find out if what he has told me is accurate... because if it is- this sounds like it'll be an amazing RE game. A much needed improvment from the last one. It'll go back to it's roots in survival horror, new camera angels, new shooting style like they did for RE4 (which re-defined shooter games entirely) and of course zombies. Not that uroboros, manjini *beep*

Something that has me confused is that the two people who told me the same details about the game, one said it's going to be a female character from previous games, and the other person is claiming there will be an all new main character never introduced in the RE world before.

So this is ALL I have about this game, so far. :eek:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1855325/board/thread/187675205?d=187701370&p=2#187701370

I remember a source that told me Skyward Sword would be the darkest Zelda ever, where Link actually ends up slaying people before expelling the darkness from himself (Dark Link) and doing battle with him at the end of each dungeon (after beating the boss). Eventually rejoining with him, yadda yadda...ultimate power, finally destroy Ganondorf.

Wow...was he wrong. And his source was from someone who had got everything about Twilight Princess right by the letter about a year or so before it's release. Anyways, I'm not saying this to doubt you...x.x just sharing my weird little story.

I found out from someone I hardly know, but I know he does work in gaming, game development.

It was not from my source that provides me with information on the RE films.

Anyways, the character is female.

I'll dig deeper, and find out if what he has told me is accurate... because if it is- this sounds like it'll be an amazing RE game. A much needed improvment from the last one. It'll go back to it's roots in survival horror, new camera angels, new shooting style like they did for RE4 (which re-defined shooter games entirely) and of course zombies. Not that uroboros, manjini *beep*

Something that has me confused is that the two people who told me the same details about the game, one said it's going to be a female character from previous games, and the other person is claiming there will be an all new main character never introduced in the RE world before.

So this is ALL I have about this game, so far. :eek:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1855325/board/thread/187675205?d=187701370&p=2#187701370

This is a movie, not a game.