Halo 2 remake to be presented at E3 2013?

Walecs360

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't 343i dismiss Halo 2 Anniversary as a rumor? Besides, I'd rather have everyone at 343i to be hard at work on the rest of The Reclaimer Trilogy instead of remaking a game. Even though CE Anniversary was pretty good.

Project Gotham Racing? Would this be a sequel, or a remake?

Fable 4? Seriously?

We need Black Tusk's game soon...

http://dualpixels.com/2012/11/29/rumor-behind-the-scenes-with-first-party-hardware-and-third-party-softwear-next-gen/

They already remade Halo: Combat Evolved, so I suppose they're gonna remake Halo 2, and, if they're really going to remake Halo 3 (even though it seems a bit pointless to me) I think it's gonna be for the next Xbox.

So, at what point would you say they're "milking the franchise"?

Halo 2 is the only halo game not on 360 so this was to be expected.

I think people are miss reading that rumors list, it lists the whole trilogy as being remade for next gen alongside other possible 1st party games like kinectimals 2. Frankie mentioned they'd not dismissed the idea of making a 2 remake, but nothing had started or would do on that or 5 until they wrap up everything with 4 (last dlc is April, so seems possible its not going to see a 360 version).

Plus if the rumors bungie are to show off destiny next year that means they'll have access to the next generation hardware. So I don't think they're as far away as predicted.

It'd be a bolder step by 343i to remake the trilogy as a HD set including CE,2 & 3 as a nextbox launch title, than just remake 2 in the final few months of the 360's life. I'm only guessing of course but seems like more sense leaving halo 4 as 360's last Halo outing.

I'm just gutted Rare are sticking with kinect crap, and not working on gems like perfect dark, goldeneye or jet force gemini.

Lego: Halo - Season 1. The game based on the cartoon show based on the video game based on the toys based on a video game series.

I would play the shit out of a Lego Halo game.

I think everyone figured they would make a Halo 2 remake, but the fact that they are hinting at remaking Halo 3 also is pretty hilarious.

Didn't 343i dismiss Halo 2 Anniversary as a rumor? Besides, I'd rather have everyone at 343i to be hard at work on the rest of The Reclaimer Trilogy instead of remaking a game. Even though CE Anniversary was pretty good.

We need Black Tusk's game soon...

As much as I enjoyed Halo 2's Campaign, I wouldn't mind if they decided to not remake it. Isn't Black Tusk's game just going to be another Sci-Fi FPS though? :(

Lego: Halo - Season 1. The game based on the cartoon show based on the video game based on the toys based on a video game series.

I would play the shit out of a Lego Halo game.

I think everyone figured they would make a Halo 2 remake, but the fact that they are hinting at remaking Halo 3 also is pretty hilarious.

LOL! A Halo Lego game would be...different. I'd probably play it as well. If they remake Halo 3, then that's just a waste of effort and time.

We all know it will happen later since they released that new pokemon mystery dungeon game for 3ds in Japan.

I meant the rumors about it, not that it would happen. This specifically is a big deal.

"Uses a full 3D engine and will have a story dealing with a world wide crisis. A new Pokemon type will be introduced (has not been done since Gold and Silver) and while not as many new Pokemon as in past gens older Pokemon will get new abilities and forms."

if they make halo 2 remake ill be buying it for sure. halo 3....not a chance didnt like it at all and i know there wil be people whos heads explode reading this but we all have our own preferances. and the guys that said he doesnt want solo legendary ach. im not giving ya crap man but legendary is a joke and im not the best player out there. i want it to be harder to be honest but thats what the skulls are for i guess haha im loving halo 4 multi player so far with the exception of lag spikes and the insanely quick rate at which weapons despawn off dead bodies....

Watch, just to fuck with us all, should a trilogy remake happen for next-gen system, one cheevo would be complete all three games on legendary alone for 50gs. Oh I know someone is thinking of some kind of bullshit like that

You forgot the part where it says "in one sitting, without being killed".