What I did after I unlocked Veteran Gear

Marx0r

Alright! You just waisted a fraction of your life getting that achieve for a game you apparently hate, so what's another 60$ down the drain too?

Couldnt have said it any better myself. If it was that bad you could have traded it in for a reservation towards Cod MW2 or somethin, but apparently this video is all about you burning time and money, in the end all you get is a "boosted" 1750 with nothing to show for it.

Edit- so you would be the third guy on here to get level 100 legit, a 2rue Beast got it and what does he do? Buy a jap version which is a bit ridiculous if u ask me. Sinister gets veteran gear and celebrates by buying a new house. Hmm, win. ;)

Edited by NinjaGrinder

Everyone is hating because they are jealous haha. I wouldn't do anything like that but its not my game he paid for it so he thought he could get a few laughs. Who cares what other people do with their games.

The only people laughing is the OP and a few hypocrites, since anybody in this thread that has tipped their hats off to Marx0r has had Gears2 in their most recent played game list. Why dont you do it yourself since you think its funny?

Know what would be even funny? If a newbie comes in here and posts a video of him burning (downloadin) a copy of Gears2 not payin a dime for it then playin his first mp match only to get shat on by lag, glitches, bridgers, then walks outside and literally burn the game!

Edited by NinjaGrinder

Congrats on that 1750 man. I know how hard you worked for it.

To everyone whining that he wasted his money, who cares? If burned one of my Xbox games that I paid $50+ but now can only sell for maybe 25 cents would you whine then too? There's plenty of waste in the world far worse than this.

Last, if his achievement isn't "legit" and is "boosted" then what constitutes a "legit" 1750? No one whines at the myriad of people on these forums (myself included) who boost horde on insane on Security? Do I have to play only on Warzone/Execution to be legit? My entire approach (and this site's) to achievements is to get them as fast and efficiently as possible. Marx0r has done just that. Instead of trying to come here and berate him, you should congratulate him for doing it faster than the rest of us.

Again congrats dude and clean your room....it's gross!:p

Congratulations! Dis prob took u months of non stop playin.

http://card.mygamercard.net/crest/o+dignity+o.png

http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/o-dignity-o.png

Arcade 100% (2): Dash of Destruction, Galaga,

Retail 100% (14): Cars, Cars: Mater-National, Madden 06, Madden 08, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty: World at War (1200/1500), Gears of War (1250/1250), College Hoops 2K6, NBA 2K6, MLB 2K6, Lego Indiana Jones, Kung Fu Panda,

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GOW LVL 64/100

Working On: Gears of War 2, Call of duty: WaW, L4D

20,000 achieved on March 3rd 2009

http://i26.tinypic.com/2dvj2gy.jpg

Epic just announced another deleted scene "Marx0r reborn" were Marcus and Dom kill the locust queen and she was pregnant and gave birth to Marx0r, the locust king.

It is also coming with the map "Pwned" a symetrical map set in the locust hollow.

The G's will be incresed to 2000 with 3 achievments.

100g MARX0r: Finish Marx0r reborn on insane solo

50g 101: Reach online rank 101

100g Please do it again: Reach rank 101 and complete waves 1-50 on the horde map Pwned.

Question, what would you do if epic made new achievments?

anyway congrats! that achievment is a bitch to get even in horde

Whatever, he is still a disgrace. Again, why play nonstop for a number next to your gamerscore in a game you obviously hate? Whats even worse about it, is that you boosted for it so where the hell is your sense of achieving? You did NOT achieve anything, you wasted 3-4 months, if not more. Putting exp in horde is pretty stupid of epic to do so people can boast that theyre all veteran gears when they beat up hapless bots then jump in lasers on Security and do it all over again. Oh yeah you have some REAL skills and your obviously well managed with your time.

Whatever, he is still a disgrace. Again, why play nonstop for a number next to your gamerscore in a game you obviously hate? Whats even worse about it, is that you boosted for it so where the hell is your sense of achieving? You did NOT achieve anything, you wasted 3-4 months, if not more. Putting exp in horde is pretty stupid of epic to do so people can boast that theyre all veteran gears when they beat up hapless bots then jump in lasers on Security and do it all over again. Oh yeah you have some REAL skills and your obviously well managed with your time.

Lmfao, they still put a huge amount of time in the game; obviously the more skilled players will get 100 quicker; but @ the end of the day this ACHIEVEMENT is just TIME CONSUMING, same thing as 'Seriously...'

My god NinjaGrinder, shut up. All you do is bitch on every thread. Give Marx0r credit, he did what the achievement required and he put in the time. He deserves it. Also, in case you didn't know this is a website dedicated to getting achievements quickly. And Ninja, aren't you the person that glitched like half of your achievements? So, don't talk about achieving things. Anyways congrats Marx0r on getting to Rank 100 and Ninja stop bitching.

Edited by IR IH II IN O x