Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]

Maka

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yepp just watched it on youtube. But shouldn't she seem happy if it was kenny? i dunno

My opinion is that she looks scared of the person.

Never noticed the emotion in Clem's face but if in fact is seems scared of the person then the mystery acquaintance is defiantly duck.... Lol nah probably lily because I think I remember reading somewhere that lily in the video game isn't the same lily in comic so she wouldn't have ended up in Woodbury.

Yepp just watched it on youtube. But shouldn't she seem happy if it was kenny? i dunno

My opinion is that she looks scared of the person.

I would say she's more surprised that scared. Keep in mind that season 2 is like 2 years later, Clem seems to be really surprised that this person has survived until that point.

The thing is she doesn't look happy when she see the person, like it is someone she doesnt like.

Did the guy that took clementine last season die? i dont remember...

The stranger? Yeah, he's dead. Either Lee ends up strangling him to death or Clementine shoots him in the head. It won't be him.

They said season 2 would revolve around Clementine as you play as her, also they will undig what happened to Kenny. So possibly him.

Odds are its either Kenny, Lilly, or Molly.

Lilly in this game is different from the one in the comic series and book Rise of the Governor.

Okay, so the 'I thought you were dead' guy. I agree with people above who wrote that Clem didn't seem exactly happy to see this person. It can't be a person we've explicitly seen die in any variation of the story. And it's probably not anyone from 400 days, whom Clem has never been shown interacting with.

Lilly - I'm actually thinking she is a likely option. Sure, a lot of the players hated her, but TWD is notorious for having morally ambiguous characters. And having an antagonist is always good drama.

Molly - probably not. As said before she can potentially die in S1, and moreover, if she didn't, Clementine has no real reason to believe she's dead.

Kenny - yeah, maybe. Would be an anticlimax though, since it would be so obvious.

However, the person I'd bet money on to appear in Ep2 is....

Vernon. That's a person Clementine has a big reason to dislike (dirty boat-stealer!) and may have assumed to have drowned (via a little wishful thinking) after their escape from Savannah.

My money's on Lily. I don't think it'll be Kenny, even if we didn't see him die, and only heard him screaming.

i actually instantly regretted choosing to go with the young lad instead of his dad at the end. I thought "he's bit in not staying with him..." But now thinking about it he seemed an honest guy and had probably just cut his leg.

He was Nick's uncle, as his father 'was not much around or a piece of shit when he was'. But yeah, when I saw the wound I left him as well. I didn't like him though - there are other, better ways to raise a boy other than constantly humiliating him.

• 2 months later...

I guess it's Lily as well.

Otherwise, Molly (the guy seems to have her same clothing style) or Kenny.

Both of them can't be seen dying in season 1 (molly just gets a bullet in her shoulder, kenny kills ben and then disappears offscreen) so I guess they're the suitable, plus Christa ofc.

Was Vernon dead, by the way?

It has to be Lilly, nobody else would get the same reaction from Clementine. If it was Kenny, she would be more relieved to see someone she knew. But if it's Lilly, Clem would think she was dead, and at the same time have that reaction.

Also looking at the mystery person's group, you can see that they are acting somewhat hostile towards Clementine's group, reaction that could easily be provoked by Lilly's leadership "skills". But if the mystery character is Kenny, the group would be acting more friendly.

I also suspect that Kenny or Christa would say something before Clem looks up, probably along the lines of "Clementine, is that you?" while Lilly is more likely to remain silent.

• 8 months later...