6 months later, no achievement. Wonderful.

linktriforce007

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sick of this...i'm gonna get 1k in this game but when!

But i will never buy a crytek game ever again.

Rebooted from lvl 50 to se if that might do the trick.

But how can crytek even call themself a serious company ?

A serious company fix what's broken!

Well thank god mw3 is releasing in Norway in 9 hours !

Gonna play that game for a while and ignore crysis.

I'm fully convinced to NOT play for at least 3 weeks seeing and reading a lot of posts of people who have gotten it after not touching it for about a month. Playing everyday hasn't worked for me so I'm waiting for Dec 1st, last try was Nov 1st. I'll let everyone know if I get it, but I'm not holding my breath.

No, it doesn't. I have cleared my cache probably a half dozen times and it doesn't help. In fact, there is nothing Crysis 2 related in the cache because the update they released is not in the cache.

All I know is I first tried without clearing the cache, nothing happened. Same day, cleared the cache, played MM again, it popped.

Another thought, I don't have the game installed on my HD. those that are not getting it, have you tried fiddling with this side of things?

First played on 12 May, played again yesterday on 12 November, no achievement. Dunno about cache clearing but on my second time I was playing on my friend's console using a memory stick which only had my gamer profile and no Crysis 2 data. I suppose I'll try again and see if there's anything...

:mad::mad::mad::mad:First Achieve, 3/26/11 tried in september, october and now nov. deleted off my hdd deleted the update. Not a damn thing, never had a glitch happen in this or crysis 1 and looks like this is permanently fucked. Now if you'll excuse me i'm going to break the disc bury it in the backyard and have my dog shit on the grave....

Still no achievement for me. This is ridiculous. I first played 3rd April and I have tried for the achievement almost everyday since 1st Oct. :mad: I keep thinkng that I'm the only one never going to get it, but I see some people are still in the same boat as me.

To the people who got the game in April and still don't have it: I do feel for you. But imagine if you're like me and pre-ordered the game, picked it up on the release date, played an instant action match (even got the top of the scoreboard achievement that day), and come Sept 22, can't unlock the achievement. I tried for several days after that, and then waited until October 1st....November 1st.....Still nothing. I've played different types of matches, full matches, half matches...It doesn't matter. Just doesn't unlock.

Now don't I feel stupid for having told all my friends that the game was great and stuff. Crytek really screwed people over on this one. I have yet to see them say that it is a real problem; let alone coming up with a solution for it.