Speed Demon / Bomber Master

Speed Demon (10)

Eliminate the enemy threat to fighters as quickly as possible.

Bomber Master (10)

Fly a bomber and eliminate a large number of hostiles.

I'm guessing the latter cheevo is to eliminate all the possible ground targets in the mission where you fly the bomber, can anyone confirm?

But, what is Speed Demon? The achievement picture has an Apache in it, suggesting it could be done in one of the gunship missions? Anyone? Bueller?

I finally got bomber master, when you get to the 3rd bombing zone, at the first part of that i noticed that around 2-3vehicels will drive to the right and away from the others, I bombed them and the achievement popped up without me having to bomb the last part of the 3rd zone.

Edited by viconaz

I finally got bomber master, when you get to the 3rd bombing zone, at the first part of that i noticed that around 2-3vehicels will drive to the right and away from the others, I bombed them and the achievement popped up without me having to bomb the last part of the 3rd zone.

I try this way and don´t get it...stupid achivement...

I try this way and don´t get it...stupid achivement...

Sometimes when you think you dropped bombs onto a target, the game still somehow determines that you didn't do it right. That is probably why I didn't get Bomber Master in my first several attempts. I got it in I think the 10th try.

Sometimes when you think you dropped bombs onto a target, the game still somehow determines that you didn't do it right. That is probably why I didn't get Bomber Master in my first several attempts. I got it in I think the 10th try.

I try 5 times...i think you must drop some bombs in the direction the cars take...complicated, especially if you see this stupid bombing sequenze everytime and you don´t see if you hit the targets.

For bomber Master:

looks easy to eff up.

Ok i got it. The point is, that you have to kill EVERYTHING in all 3 bomb attacks. You get the cars by bombing right beside them like in the video. You get the achivement right after the last explosion. If you don´t get it and you see the plane again, reload the last checkpoint. Good luck guys!

• 5 months later...